My Plants Journey

day 18 of my plant. wondering if those are early pistils growing on my plant

3 Likes

day 3 of my other plant i started incase the other is not a female

1 Like

No, there are no pistils. Way too early. Here’s mine at day 19 if you’d like a comparison.

3 Likes

It’ll reach sexual maturity around week 4-6 of veg Growmie, once sex is determined it’ll take 12 hours of darkness to initiate flowering then the pistils will start appearing in pre-flower. Good luck on the female :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

oh okay, then what am i seeing? future leaves?

2 Likes

Routine seedling and veg growth Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

day 19

1 Like

day 4

day 22 transplanted her into finals pot yesterday

1 Like

7 days. little burn spot from a water drop, quickly recovering tho

1 Like

day 10 this plant has been growing pretty quickly

1 Like

day 25. 4 days after transplanting and this is the 1st day i noticed the bottom leaves became yellow, the top is still growing and green. what’s wrong with my plant? is it transplant shock or the soil?

2 Likes

Looking good Growmie, no worries on those bottom leaves…they get blemishes, turn off colors etc… new growth looks great :muscle:

3 Likes

ok cool, I feel like a 1st time parent over analyzing everything :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We all are helicopter parents for the first several years :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

is it too early to begin low stress training?

1 Like

I would recommend some more vertical growth, nothing really there that would benefit from LST :love_you_gesture:

yea it seems to be growing really slowly for almost being a month old

1 Like

How’s the temps and RH in the grow space :love_you_gesture:

the temp is 77-80 with lights on lights off about 76 with 26% rh. added a humidifier and towels hasn’t went up so i’ve just left it. My other plant seems to love the environment