My Plants Journey

We all went straight into that “micro manage” mode when we first started growing…a very human thing to do especially when you are interested in something, and want to do it well.

A couple things I’ve come to understand in Cannabis growing that have helped me get to successful harvests:

• Spend copious amounts of time with your plants. Study all their parts (like you’ve been doing). I think the part you were honing in on in your pic is the “Stipules”. Also research “Cannabis leaf symptoms” and save the image…very helpful.

• Most of what I see expressed in a plant in my garden comes from the plant…not me or anything i do…this leads me right into the next bullet…

• I simply try and get them what they want when they want it, thats it, nothing more. No crazy cocktails, no whacky plant or medium manipulation. This sounds simple but it’s really hard.

• Less is more…if I’ve missed a feeding i don’t double down on the next feeding. Apply that same principal to other aspects of your garden.

• Hone your “bro science” sensor, there is a ton of it and it’s mostly garbage.

Happy growing!

1 Like

day 14

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_0831.jpeg…
Uploading: IMG_0824.jpeg…
day 29 bottom leaves still becoming worse not sure exactly why guessing it’s lacking some type of nutrition or maybe getting too much from the soil.
is there anyway to save the leaves? or prevent other leaves from dying

day 33 removed the dying leaves

Uploading: IMG_0852.jpeg…

day 18 topped her would be 6th node today going to wait a till this weekend to repot in better soil i found

Photo seeds? Do u know the strain?

it’s a photo not sure the strain just some seeds i had in a jar

day 20 when should i begin lst?

day 35 this plant has been stunted for weeks thinking of starting a new plant? is it too late for it to catch up to my other plant

day 30

day 6