My OG Kush is 34 days

My OG kush is 34 days the other plant on the left is the same but smaller for some Reason The one In Black Pot 24 days im wondering how long should I veg before flipping to flower I’m growing in a 2x2 tent

3 Likes

Looking good. I recommend losing the humidifier just because the carbon filter is there, or take the carbon filter out until you don’t need the humidifier. Moisture causes premature failure of filters.

Figure out the total available height. Subtract the expected light distance from canopy from the over all height.

Expect plants to double, sometimes triple in size when entering flower.

What I’m seeing is 3 plants in a 2x2 that’s suitable for 1 plant. So flipping earlier would be better.

6 Likes

So I should flip around this week or so ?

1 Like

Definitely soon if you intend to keep al 3 plants. Plants may double in size after flipping and your light and your tent are undersized for 3 plants. I would consider culling all but the best plant. One well-lit plant will outperform 3 inadequately lighted plants.

You can let a single plant veg quite a bit longer. The only thing restricting a single plant will be the available height, considering the growth spurt the 1st few weeks of flowering.

6 Likes

What’s a good size tent to grow 4 plants

2 Likes

At least a 4x4.

4 Likes

I also have 2 grow lights in the tent one is a 100w and the other is 150w

1 Like