My Lemon Diesel - What's Going on Here?

Hi everybody, I’m a newbie here - I have some questions about some of my plants I have coming up, and might be ready for harvest, but I’m not sure…

Here’s some photo feminized lemon diesel I planted in March, and I think it’s either ready for harvest or really close - but I don’t see any pistils on it! Plus, I think it looks like popcorn…is this good?

It’s super sticky and fragrant - but meanwhile here’s another lemon diesel (its sister plant) and this one looks ‘different’ - any comments or ideas??

They were germinated and planted at the same time and day, but with fall rapidly approaching I’m wondering about harvesting them. The trichomes are a mix of clear, opaque and amber, PLUS I found a small spot of bud rot on one big bud that I went ahead and chopped, mostly just to avoid exposing the rest to that damned botrytis! I feel like I want to harvest this week - but should l I wait?? This is my second grow - I grow outdoors in Virginia and grew some Jack Herer last year - and I have some Durban Poison that I think is just about ready too…keep an eye out in the forum for that!

3 Likes

Awful lot of white hairs still present they say to wait till every pistol goes brown for optimal ripened canabiss

I’m just afraid I’ll miss my ‘window’ - I have a pretty even mix of clear, opaque and amber trichomes…I’m going for (opaque/clear) uplifting and focused, not so much couchlock(amber)…

Well thats the way i like it as well however im just repeating what iv been told for the last 30 years lol its all about personal preference after a certain point i would say if your seeing some amber in the buds than your rite where ya wanna be, chop away