My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Nice pictures, the yard looks nice and full :grinning: Every one look nice and healthy. Good to know about the Caramel. I will not the day to see when my magnum starts. it is a day older than yours.

4 Likes

Beautiful plants!

2 Likes

@Big123 this is the best time; when the plants finally reach critical mass and start to GROW haha!

Base water (pond) 50/50 with R/O 3 gallons 350 ppm

1/4 t Superthrive
1 t Armor Si
4 t Grow More Sea Grow
3 T raw sugar

TDS 1,300 PPM

PH to 6.2 in everything but the Caramelicious which is in coco. The rest are in Promix. Keeping PH at the low end, recommended by Cheryl.

9 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Some seriously happy ladies!

2 Likes


Gold Leaf clone

Crystal photo

White Widow photo

ILGM Sour Diesel photo

GSC-X photo

Sour Diesel from home, photo

Caramelicious auto

Gold Leaf in the SCROG

Small plants transplanted into 3 gallon (except for the clone)
Two large plants on bloom nutes as of Saturday. Light schedule has been dropping from 16/8 to 13/11 tonight and 12/12 in two days.

19 Likes

I can’t believe you actually allowed yourself to post a plant picture with a shadow on it! This is not the myfriendis410 I know…

4 Likes

I did; didn’t I?

6 Likes

Update: July 26, 2018

Flushed the caramelicious this morning as the runoff numbers were getting high. PH is low as well so I will have to keep on top of her.

All the other girls got their dose of nutes today. Mild day here unlike everyone around us: 20 miles inland it’s 100 F. 65 here.


Caramelicious auto

Gold Leaf

12 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

2 Likes

So this is a view of my yard today:


If you look in the upper right of the picture you can see some green sticking up.

And here she is! He doesn’t even care that you can see it from the street haha!

There’s about a dozen more below the fenceline.

8 Likes

Whimsical photos, beautiful yard, & silly neighbors to blame any smells on if your carbon filter needs a change. We have a winner :blush:

4 Likes

That’s California dreaming, zfg!

3 Likes

He’s a cool guy: the arborist for the county. He’s my go to guy for red oak for the bbq. Occasionally he’ll pop in and we’ll twist a fat one. I was surprised to see it because about 3 weeks ago it was only about 4’ high. It’s 7’ now.

2 Likes

More power to him :mage:

2 Likes

He can come to you for some smoke when some punk teenagers come steal his stuff one night. Legal or not free is free

There they are Missed seeing them on the dank side, Very nice!

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 maybe mention to him, he will likely want to tie them down, this stuff can grow like a weed :joy::dragon_face:

3 Likes

I offered to train it for him but he says it’s his daughter’s.

1 Like

@Kyliegirl146 here’s my journal; you might derive some information (or amusement) along the way.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have some nice plants.

2 Likes