Check out these pics. 60 days in veg tent. 3 separate plants. Waiting to sex them to flower 'em.
Strain is Lift Operator someone gave me.
What do you guys think? Need to wait longer. My first regular photos.
1st 2 probably female, can’t tell on the 3rd pic.
Key word, probably, so more time need to be 100%
I don’t see any boy or girl parts, my eyes aren’t the best but I think it’s to soon
Thanks fellas. @MeEasy @StonedCold13
I was thinking female, but I’m new to this.
@MeEasy Yup. I cannot tell yet.
If I didn’t have 2 autos in the flower tent about a month away from harvest I’d just put them under the big light. But I need to make sure. Thanks
A bit early to tell but at least no balls, yet
Take a clone of each plant and put them under 12 12 light and they should show sex in a week or so. That way you don’t have to wait. Just my two cents. Happy growing
Thanks, never heard of this. I will check it out. @larry1
Nice plants they look healthy. I hope they’re all females. You should know in about a week. Good luck have fun and happy growing
Here they are again. Been in the Flower tent a few days. I think they are females, but this is my first time, lol. I don’t see nuts. Learned that in the Marines. LOL.
What do you think guys. First time photo. @larry1 @Mr_Wormwood @MeEasy @StonedCold13
I would be watching that one closely.
Yeah
I did not see anything that I could say were nuts, but I saw stuff that made me nervous
last pic looks like a male bro
See it’s the second pic that makes me cringe
It’s not a ball I don’t think, but the angle makes it look Bally
I think it’s leaves unfurling but hard to say
I hate how balls the look though
I don’t like it
second pic is concerning for sure.
Looks allot like boy parts the lack of pubic hairs is a good indicator for boy parts, if they inside looks anything like bananas get them out

So the second and third plant I need to keep an eye on. Thanks all.
I truly can’t tell. I see what you guys see as well. I got the magnifier on those circular looking things and they looked like little piece of bud, like it was going to open?
Ill keep looking.
I had these in veg for a very long time, would that make a difference?
I’ll check back later. thanks friends.