Light green to dark green leaves

Ok… again I will monitor closely.

Thanks!!!

Definitely a new one for me. Id say listen to the others because ive never seen this. Keep an eye on them and watch for anything new to come up and im gonna tag along to figure out myself

2 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy Looks like a last burst of pistils , I don’t feel like it’s anything to worry about. Here’s a picture couple grows back look close you can see the same thing on the

bud.

3 Likes

@kellydans

I think I’ve had your condition before… but this one doesn’t look like pistil but looks more like yellow leaves.

2 Likes

Keep a eye on it. :v::+1:

2 Likes

Dont let it freak you out, at least no one is saying anything like, oh snap your whole grow is toxic poison you cant smoke. Id be obsessed also, so this is a do as I suggest, not as I would do moment :slight_smile: I think she will turn out alright. Nanners are obvious and dont see any seed pods so things are likely still good. If you ever build a time machine come back to ten mins from now so you can go forward a day and see whats up! I hope u build a time machine. After your done scoping your plants future health.
…lets go to the track!

Closer examination seems like maybe this might be a mutation of some kind. Watching with intenr now.

5 Likes

@Docnraq

As always, you are GOLD.

3 Likes

It does kinda’ look like the beginning of some fox tailing… really odd…yes, keep an eye on it.

1 Like

@kellydans @Docnraq @Spudgunner @BobbyDigital @beardless @Covertgrower

I wonder if she is revegging? Please look at the light green colored spots. Looks like leaves coming out of calyx with pistils too

What? ? ?

3 Likes

Following along as well… you know i don’t have any advice yet :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Craziest looking plant I have seen yet. If she is a photo she can reveg. The problem with that is you would have to have started giving her more then 12 hours light, after flowering began, to have that happen. Whats your light schedule? Are you sure your timer is killing the light and not leaving it on 24/7?
Many of those tiny leaves are dark green almost hunter green. Thats a sign of N toxicity. Could have some kinda lockout, or maybe even a plant disease. Im shooting in the dark. Lets tag smore folks.

@MidwestGuy @Myfriendis410 @MeEasy @imSICKkid @Nicky @PurpNGold74 @BudzMS @KeystoneCops cant thinknof who else to tag. Wish I could help you my friend.

4 Likes

Looking back over all of the pictures you posted on this plant , it really hasn’t looked normal from the start I’m leaning towards genetics. Just my thoughts good luck finishing it up. :v::+1:

4 Likes

@kellydans @Docnraq @JustNikki @Spudgunner @BobbyDigital @beardless

Answering your question, it’s an auto CBD Kush) that went into flower on the deck 3 weeks ago. 1 week ago the shadows on the deck were so bad I brought her inside to a tent and put her on 18/6. I did verify the timer is working too.

And the other auto (Amnesia Haze) in the tent, treated the same way going from outdoors to indoors at the same time, looks pretty close to normal.

Ahha! I’ve figured it out!! ILGM crossed a CBD Kush… with a daffodil… to create the ultimate new strain.

4 Likes

I wonder if the auto gene is not strong in this one. She started flowering when it got less light, and now has funky growth under 18/6.
If the other plants in your tent are auto, cut it back to 12/12 and force it to flower again, or put it back on the porch.
I this is the same plant that we don’t know for sure if it nannered on you or not, I’d take it out of the tent and away from your others, just to be safe.

4 Likes

Pushing this auto by going to 12/12 is very interesting . Definitely night do that tomorrow.

2 Likes

Auto strains can get funky. Looks to be a bad genetic sequence in this one. Shit phenotype.

I’d clip those foxtails and hope she focuses on the buds below

5 Likes

I’ve seen more weird auto plants this year pictured , than I have seen in a life time. :flushed:

2 Likes

@kellydans

I agree. This one is a head scratcher… but I probably helped push it to weirdness with the additional stress I put her under.

1 Like

You noticed that too?! Some inbreeding going on in the growhouses maybe?

2 Likes

I have grown several auto , but I’m pretty much all photos now. I guess I was lucky always had good bud structure. Sometimes a little fluffy. Photo plants to me are just More forgiving an not so finicky.

2 Likes