Lend a view? Starting up a tent again

Thank you, forgot to mention the dehumidifier in the tent/lung room.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Happy with AC-I Controllers (67,69.75. and 79) and DC-Pulse controlled T6 or T8 inline fans (exhaust, Oscillating, and charcoal filter).
HLG lighting

2 Likes

Hmmm, I might be able to call them and switch? Just ordered it on the weekend… how bid of an impact will it be in veg vs loss on bud growth?

I ordered the growflux attachment, didn’t recognize I needed the unit too. Do you know how that works. Should I ditch this option?

Would like to hook the light up to an ac controller 69, best thoughts on what to do here?

2 Likes

AC-I Controllers 75 and 79 are “Switch controllers”
Power ON/Off, Only with software control.
AC-I 67 and 69P do step control, as well.
Don’t know Growflux.
Call Customer Support if possible.

3 Likes

The ACI 69+ and 69+PRO both work with HLG lights, you just need the appropriate Dongle
Controlling Other Lights (acinfinity.com)

4 Likes

My HLG 350 and 260 use only

TYPE-B (RESISTOR PROTOCOL)

The Type-B dongle will adapt grow lights that are resistor-controlled, using analog dimming to control lighting. Analog dimming adjusts the average continuous LED current to set light intensity levels…

For connecting to the 67 or 69

1 Like

I have the growflux on my Diablo and never ordered the extra part either. Blackbird has the manual knob which works fine. And yes just contact them and tell them you ordered the wrong one. When I ordered mine that’s what happened to me. I ordered the regular one and meant to order the x. As long as they haven’t already sent it out it’ll be an easy switch for them. You can hook up the manual knob to the controller you just have to order a part from ac. I’m not sure what it’s called @PogueMahone knows what it is.

I am pretty sure that it is the type b, I am on chat to find out.

Still waiting for HLG, also contacted AC infinity. They confirmed that you need the inventrics rj 0-10V with the knob, it has a rj-11 outlet. You just need to buy rj-11 telephone wire to connect to dongle.

If you go this route, you are going to need to contact HLG and change the order.

2 Likes

Hi
We haven’t had an elite QB sense Fran. Except for Favre for a very short time.

2 Likes

RDWC is the way to go. Jacks 321 & milwaukee auto doser on ph.

2 Likes

There is a classified section on here if your interest3d in posting them, someone might want to buy them for a seedling or clone area :+1:

1 Like

What?..another Minnesotan?

I am pretty sure hlg lights can be rewired… The potentiometer has to be replaced with a Rj11 jack… With the AC Infinity adapter.

1 Like

Done and done, I switched the light to the Scorpion diablo and dropped the growflux.

Thanks for all the different advice here gang!

3 Likes

The Inventrics works just fine with the dongle

2 Likes

Ok, lights ordered. Can/fan/ducts and controller ordered. Side fans ordered. Got the tent, got seeds.

Need to think through using the airpots or going a different path yet. Got 500 left in the spend budget this week. Might be able to bump up to a G for this but it would need to make things exponentially simpler on labor.

If I went auto pots and soil, would you recommend grow dots? Who has knowledge here? Fighting the desire for big colas vs simple process wondering what’s the best return for limited weekly intervention on the tent.

1 Like

I believe coco is the ideal choice with autopots. Soil needs that wet/dry cycle and autopots keep a constant saturation via bottom feeding

3 Likes

See this is why I talk to folks smarter than I am!

2 Likes

Haha im right there with ya! Theres so many different things when it comes to this hobby. A hobby where you truly never stop learning

1 Like