I have 4 purple haze that are 4 weeks into flower they are planted in a soil coco mix. They are showing signs of yellowing at the top not new growth but just below it. I have checked the PH of the soil it is a little high between 6.5 and 7.0
Does anyone know what this may be caused from so I can correct it ASAP?
The strength mix and how often you give it is dependent on the ph and PPMs of the runoff after every watering or feed. do you check the ppms of runoff every time you water or feed? And also check ppms of ur mix before feeding
No, I have never bothered with PPM. Would they benefit more from a foliar spray of the cal mag then gradually increase the Nutrients until the problem is corrected?
I would suggest ordering you a PPM meter cause checking ppm’s is just as important as checking the pH because honestly it might not even be a magnesium or calcium issue. It could be do to too high ppms or too low… do you have a pic? Foliar spray isnt a great idea 4 weeks into flower (bud rot) you always atleast adjust ph of ur nutrient mix before feeding?
I honestly have to many to check every pot for PPM. After 30 grows I have found that keeping an eye on my leaves for problems is best for me and it has worked. I check the PH every time I water and feed my plants. So I only check for PH problems in my soil when I see a problem.
I’d like to see picture of whole plant in white light. 4 weeks into flower and fan leaves start leaching N out of them and dropping. This is normal. So; how about a picture before fixing something that might not need fixing.
Thank you for your Response! I posted a picture of what the leaf looks like. But I will gladly post another if you think it necessary!
And it has been my experience that the N leaches out from the older bottom leaves, but not this early in the flower stage. Right now its only effecting a few leaves on top. I just want to correct the issue before it affects my yield.
I didn’t ask for a leaf lol. Whole plant pic and while you’re at it let’s see one cola too? In white light please. This will give me a better idea of where your plant is at.