Large scale commercial grow

Should other co be a problem since ilgm does not offer any strains that meet us federal regulations? To me that would bar it from being considered a “competitor”

Be a problem for what? Exchanging of personal information isn’t allowed here for any reason. Doesn’t really have anything to do with competitors advertising or anything like that. That is a separate issue.

1 Like

i wanted to tell him where i got my cbd strains and i wanted to know where he got his. thats why i wanted to message because i wasn’t sure of mentioning my source here.

i know the place the cherry came from. 100 seed minimum hurts. i only want like 5.

Yeah didn’t know if posting another seedbank for hemp that passes US Federal regulations would be considered a violation of “posting competing commercial websites” - since ILGM does not currently have any strains that meet these regulations (of .03THC Max) - if I could grow from an ilgm strain commercially I would. Personal stealth grow I’m a ilgm customer for life :pray:t3::+1:

Ehh think I paid 110$ for 200 seeds - I’m doing commercial so easy money to spend. I’ll search and search for the absolute best pheno

Man that would just kill me knowing them buds ain’t got but some tylenol in em lol (antiinflamatory lol) jk but yea still gotta land on cloud 9 after all that we go through to finish s plant or 100

1 Like

If they’re not a competitor I don’t see it as an issue.

1 Like

smoking hemp flower has an astonishingly noticeable feeling. they say you dont get “high” but you get something!

2 Likes

…that’s what they said about red rock when I was a kid…

I’ll throw some pics up later this weekend - walls up, flower room walled up, panel box on and propane line ran for wall heater. Waiting on building inspection to get the go ahead for power company to hook up.

Question @dbrn32 or anyone else who wants to chime in - looking at having 30-40 mothers - what lighting would be the most efficient here for that many plants? See a lot of people with simple t5 2 or 4 bulb fixtures but didn’t know if the qbs were the way to go… thanks!

2 Likes

Cold white fluorescent will do fine. With mother plants you really don’t want the plants growing too fast. Typically the goal is to try and keep light energy kinda low. If you were to use good leds would probably be better off building some as opposed to using qb’s.

1 Like

Thanks! Saves a ton of money. I’ll probably do what’s easy and just go with the premade fixtures then play with it down the road. Thanks again

Some pics

8 Likes

Very nice dude I’m in the process of picking @dbrn32 brain about building a mother light / good veg light but I want my mothers to grow vigorously if I gotta cut em back so be it but I’d rather have it growing then waiting for to grow you no? I’m looking at running 18 L2 strips on 2 hlg 480 1400b drivers will put me at about 900 watts but its gona be. Spread evenly over a 3x9 area strip every 6 inches it will be more a 2x9 frame give or take a few inches but I have a nice section designated for the moms

this whole area will be under that light

1 Like

So that’s 50 Watts per strip? Drop some pics whenever get it built or in the process of would love to see

Changed it to sammy f series double row 100 watt strips 4 strips per hlg 480 2100a driver so 4 400 watt light for about 1700 about a dollara watt

The CBD strain I enjoyed was cancelled. There just wasn’t enough demand for it so the company stopped producing it. I can get one of the parent strain but the other you can’t at all. I prefer a body high since the VA Hospital don’t like to get pain meds

Good luck in getting this off the ground and to customers that need a CBD strain and or strains.

Just my two-cent but you can grow with any light, 95% should be focused on flowering lights. I use 2 180w lights to veg and 2x390w plus a 240w QB to flower with.

CBd is so easy to come by these days every damn corner store has some kinda or 20 kinds of CBS products … they have just strait CBd despenseries down here in florida the public can walk into… has .03 thc so dont really get you high …they make pure CBS powder pretty cheap and you can sprinkle it on a bowl or a joint… looks just like cocaine lol ppl are like tmwhat the hwll are u putting in that but lace a joint with cdb powder it kinda melts like a hash when heated and make a bowl or a joint burn for freaking ever