Actually just trying to root them to plant below all our windows. My daughter and I went grocery shopping and she wanted to get flower for my wife. Wife trimmed the stems down and the ones with multiple branch/bud sites left we stuck into some jacks hydrated coco. So far 2 of them look like they’re failing.
Well, tomorrow I pick up the mother plants for that cloning project. Today I got a paid day off from work due to snow but it never snowed here , so I spent the day cleaning the entire tent inside and out and resetting the tent to make room for cloning and mothers. The dividing wall was put up creating a 3x3 flower area that’s full height (6’) and 2- 1x3 areas that are 3’ in height each. Ventilation and an additional humidifier were added to the 1x3 side. The mothers will be under a HLG QB260 r spec (till b-spec boards come in) and the clones will be under a Mars Hydro TS1000.
Nothing new to post today. The girls are drying out the 1 gallons of coco daily now so they will be transplanted tomorrow evening once I’m home from work. Lights come on at 3 and I’ll be home by 3:30. They’ll be going into 3 gallon plastics till they’re ready for flower then into 5 gallons. All 4 are still very squat plants at about 10 inches for all but 1 of the grape diamond. She’s only about 8 inches tall but she’s a good 3-4 inches wider so I’ll gently bend the other 3 down to maintain an even canopy. Hopefully I’ll remember to get some good root porn pics. Even more hopeful that they girls don’t have nasty roots since I’ve been away for a few days and they went a night without feed twice while I was gone. The wife forgot about them but that’s ok. She never gets involved in them more than the occasional look. She doesn’t indulge at all in THC. She’s CBD only and that’s only in rough days at work. Have a great night everyone.
Well, transplant went great. Cleaned up the bottoms of all the girls again. I do not think that I’ll be able to do 5 gallon pots with these girls. Probably could have if I transplanted a week or 2 earlier but they will stretch too much with the added height of a 5 gallon and the intensity of this light.
The clones are all rooted and will need transplanting tonight. 2 of the BM clones are doing absolutely fantastic while the rest still look sad but have great roots.
Skunk #1 moms are still tiny but they’re picking up their pace as well. I’ll be keeping 1 BM clone and 1 GD clone as mothers as well. And for those wondering about growing romaine lettuce inside. Do it! This thing is developing a very nice head and it’s only in a 3” pot!!!
Thanks for the invite.
I’ll just pull up a seat over here.
Preciater guys! This should be a fun one for me at least. Gotta pot the clones tonight before they touch the light from the cloner being so tall!!!
Nice root ball brother looking good!!!
I set to watching too! Cant wait to see what you cook up!
Pulling up a chair!
Thanks man! I’m happy to have everyone here that wants to be. My page is as safe an any page can be for all kinda of stuff. lol. Man I’m stoned, but anyway. This bout to kick off here in about 3 weeks. I’m gonn try like hell to get the girls into 5 gallon pots as soon as the roots hold the 3 gallons together then flip this baby. I’ve got the AJ cut of Sour diesel at a buddies house still, the 3 skunk #1 moms need transplant as well as all 8 clones in the aero cloner. 6 of the clones are going to the hydro shop as an early indoor or outdoor starter while the rest grow and branch out for cuttings. My goal is 50 clones out the door every 2 weeks for the next month-2 months.
Post some pics man lol 50 clones is going to be some work! You got this stay on it!
morning @Jake3 thanks for the invite to lookysee…
@TMC.PRE , I’ll definitely get lots of pics when the time comes. I got the 8 that I have transplanted into some kind of Coast of Maine soil last night and dropped 5 of them off at the shop this afternoon. Kept 1 GD and 1 BM to run as mothers with the 3 skunk #1 and kept an extra of the Grape Diamonds because it wasn’t rooting well in the aero cloner so now it’s in the Coast of Maine seedling starter soil to see if she takes.
Alot of people are using the Coast of Maine supposed to be some real good stuff. Grape Diamonds and biscotti Mintz sounds fire! Looks like you’re killing it brother keep it up!
Thanks man. I’ve grown the GD before and loved it. Hopefully the BM is just a good!
Ok. I’m gonna need everyone’s help here.
I use Jake 321 at a 4g/gal part A and 2g/gal part B. For the past 24 hours I’ve had 3 batches go cloudy on me and from what I understand that means that it’s not reacting well in the mixture. I’ve never had a batch mix bad before. My nutes are stored in separate zip lock bags and kept dry at all times.
I normally fill my 5 gallon with fresh tap water and dechlorinate then add part A. I let it mix via a 480liter/hr pump for 30 minutes then shut it off to make sure it’s all dissolved before adding part b and let it dissolve again. It’s gone cloudy on my when I check back twice. So I tried starting with 4 gallons of non dechlorinated water, in 2 separate 1/2 gallon jugs I dissolved each part separately as a concentrate then added part A and hand mixed with no issue, added part B with no issue. I put the pump in and turned it on for 30 minutes with no issue. Put my airation stone in and turned that on. Checked back on it a few minutes later and it’s cloudy as can be.
The bucket, air stone and pump have been cleaned and sterilized after each batch is used for the past 2 years. I don’t know where it’s going wrong.
Ill be open ears as well on this one. I havent used that ratio but i have gotten cloudy results before. The only common denominator i could come up with for mine was it notnbeing mixed up well enough. Warm water helps. Mine was also concentrated at 24 gallons worth being mixed in 4 gallons of water then dumped into 20 gallons of fresh so i really had to mix well.