Is this why they call it Granddaddy Purple

1000006360
1000006362
1000006357
1000006345

Nice I like it have 2 going now, they the 2 on the right. Seeds soaked 1-1-24

Man she’s dressed too kill. Congratulations on that grow!

Here is a pic of my Granddaddy purp auto right before harvest.

Welcome to the growers place Robert.

Thank you very much :+1:

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful plant you got there!

Thank you very much :blush: I appreciate that.

Thank you Ken Estes 2003 :wink: your GDP looks amazing!

Welcome to the Canna-Fam Growmie :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::facepunch: nice pic :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I am going to have to try growing an auto some day. Have too many photos seeds I have to grow first. Yours looks Awesome :+1:

I tried my hand with photos but I screwed it up lol so I decided to go back to autos. They are way easier lol. Thank you very much, this was my best grow yet, just waiting for them to dry so I can try it out. Good luck on your grow :potted_plant:

This was my GDP, it turned out to be some good smoke, yours look awesome.


That was a beautiful specimen. How’d it smoke? :dashing_away:

It smoked pretty smooth and tasted kinda fruity.

Yahoo Mail - Email Simplified

Looks like you’re having a bday!! Happy you day!!

Happy birthday :tada::birthday_cake: Growmie

Thank you very much

Yahoo Mail - Email Simplified

Thank you very much BUDdy lol

Yahoo Mail - Email Simplified

Happy birthday growmie!!