I'll Try Harder Next Time

Try not to laugh too hard, I am! For starters I had 4 plants but accidentally broke 1 off. I was P.O.'d! Now keep in mind all’s I did was put’em in soil and let’em grow. I did defoliate some but that was it. Just hadta see and wadaya know, they look exactly like I thought they would look. Not gonna be a massive harvest by any means but will be enough to get my daughter go’in till I get another round started. She only smokes a couple 3 times a day.
Whoops…got the same pic twice.
[20240404_024242|281x500](upload://hM5SeZCWSNUDCHjuoTd1MkvDVMg.jp eg)

8 Likes

Kinda hard to tell under the lighting but seems like they have some more time 2 fatten up.

1 Like

They only veg’d for 52 days and they’re now 35 days into flower so yes, they have quite a ways ta go yet.

3 Likes

Gotcha. I give ya props for just letting them grow n do their own thang tho! I have had 5 grows 3 of which i swore i was just gona leave them to do what they do. That lasted like a month each :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hi there, these ladies have a looooooong way to go yet.

IMHO you’ve defoliated a little too heavily on this run. Defoliation indoors is important, but wholesale defoliation will hurt the plants ability to manufacture food…consequently diminishing its ability to produce the largest flowers.

Looks like it’s gonna be quality smoke!

5 Likes

Git-R-Done!

2 Likes

I thought maybe I did. I was trying to get more light to the bottom buds. I need a new light. Got my eye on a Mars Hydro light ($400) but hafta find a hellava bunch more pennies 1st. Lol

2 Likes

Nice grow so far. Let the girls fatten up now. I’ve had some great grows with very little defoliation. Lights are one of the most important part of your grow will help filling in the spaces between your notes. I believe by the time you are ready to harvest you will be happy with your yield. Congratulations on the grow my friend

2 Likes

100% I’m using 2 growers choice ROI-e720’s and im really happy with the results.

1 Like

I have two grower choice 680s light. After 4 months one quit working. I paid $600 per light. Cost me. $173 shipping to send it back under warranty. After repairs they shipped it back for free after I complained. That was so nice of them.:tired_face: I like the lights but i won’t buy anything from them again so good luck. Sorry but 4 months that’s not taking care of there customers. I’ll buy. HLG going forward.

2 Likes

HLG is my fav also.

2 Likes

Man what a bummer! My customer service experience has been the polar opposite of that.

I too had a light fail, and they sent me the replacement immediately (before i shipped the broken one back) they also paid for the return shipping.

Can’t blame you for your position however, mine would be the same if that’s how i was treated!

1 Like

I’ve heard good things but never used…

2 Likes

Im a beginner so to me it actually looks great im just hoping to get that far honestly

3 Likes

So you use absolutely no nuets?

2 Likes

I use bloom nutes at flower but not a bunch. Other than that no.

This is my 1st grow in 8 years. I’m do’in it for my daughter. I probably would have used nutes in veg but just try’in ta keep it clean as I can for her. She’s had enough nasty a$$ $h!t through her body the way it is with the chemo and all. She doesn’t need weed with a buncha fertilizer in it.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to use chemical fertilizer ( the plant don’t care ) try making some teas for it. Bananas are high in potassium. And unripe fruits are high in phosphoric acid. There are so many natural ways to do this.

If you want the best weed you can grow you have to feed the plant! I definitely understand your circumstances and hope things turn out good for you! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Believe me @John7 , I’m look’in at new lighting but now I gotta find a way to grow some of the other green stuff to pay for it. Lol! Spose I could get into my savings…we’ll see? I have time look around . Once I get a new light things will start look’in up!!!

1 Like

@Gilly I understand it took me over a year to get a decent setup and I’m still changing things. I like grower choice lights just not the company. The lights did a great job on my plants. I would use the lights as long as you can. You have a great grow going congratulations. Happy growing my friend