I want to move to a legal state! šŸ¤¬

I live in Florida :+1: havenā€™t heard that yet :confused: I do know that they have been dragging their feet since 70% of us voted for it :grimacing:
@Tr33

1 Like

I live in the UK and if there was a state where it was legal ,I would definitely move but itā€™s still totally illegal, last year they made cbd oil legal and my doctor says sheā€™s heard good things about the studies in America and as soon as she can prescribe it for me she will

2 Likes

His name is Joe Redner and his case is moving up. Put his name in your search engine and you will find it. I saw it n the news.

1 Like

daz: If it is legal maybe your doctor can write you a generic prescription and you can order it on the internet. I was surprised when I spotted it here in the health food stores! This was back when you needed a doctorā€™s note to get cannabis or THC products and CBD oil was being sold with neither.

1 Like

Are there ANY dispensaries open down there? I know Manatee County was dragging their feet allowing any to open up there.

My son lives in Orlando and there is a dispenser not far from himā€¦I have not seen it yetā€¦ :sunglasses:

Good to know :+1:. Iā€™m trying to get my childhood friend to talk to her doctor and get signed up. I saw Sarasota County was also dragging their feet.

Thanks, I will mention it to her and see but I donā€™t know since its a herbalist shop and they just take cash on their cbd, but Iā€™ll mention it thanks

You know it really rubs me the wrong wayā€¦we the people of Florida voted (71%) For Medical marijuana and they are still dragging their feet on thisā€¦:angry::angry:

Yes. Itā€™s too late for my SISTER in law but Iā€™m praying for Florida (& others) to pull it together. All I can say is remember when you vote.

3 Likes

dragging feet

Yeah, thatā€™s really irritating. California passed an initiative in 2016 for recreational weed and they claimed they had to take two years to get ready for sales. What did they have to do? Nothing at all! They are just letting MM dispensaries sign up for recreational sales. All they need to do was tell them to collect more tax on it. Could have done that in one week.

3 Likes