Hydro grow plant suddenly drooped badly. Any help appreciated!

Update. Did a full water change, and she is looking much better this morning. Thanks for all the help and advice.

6 Likes

Oh that’s great news I’m glad.

1 Like

Lower water level immediately !!!

Your drowning it !!

Shoot for 2 inch below bottom of net pot.

When you do that also make sure air stone is working properly.

Just noticed you fixed it. But if it happens again its water level to high.

3 Likes

good to learn something…each grow is a new adventure

4 Likes

Just a quick update. She is doing great and all issues seem to have been taken care of. Thank you all for the advice and information. This has been a great learning experience.

5 Likes

That’s The thing to do when you get stuck - reset the solution. And any other tips you picked up are working. Looks great :grin:

3 Likes

New issue not sure what it is.

Could it be potassium deficiency?
Ph has been consistent between 5.5 and 6. It fluctuates a bit during the week between water changes.
Ppm is running around 850
Water temp 70 air temp 74
Everything seems to be in the correct variables. Not sure what’s causing this the plant looks great otherwise.

1 Like

Calcium.

1 Like

Light burn… check how far your light is from plant. You may need to turn it down if you can… just a suggestion

1 Like

So I am getting close to harvest time. I would say at this point I am three weeks out. For the last two weeks, do I run just straight phd water to flush? How do you guys do the last two weeks? Anything special I need to do? Thanks for your advice and help, so glad I haven’t killed my first hydro run!

I am not a hydro grower and have not been watching your grow but I would say you have more than three weeks to go. Your plants look great!

3 Likes

They grow fast but I would think more like 5 wks er so.

3 Likes

That is what I was thinking too…
Here is a link to mine and I think I am about five or six weeks out.

This is a soil grow so that may impact the timing vs a hydro grow, not sure.

1 Like

I agree. There are still a lot of white pistols.

I am doing a week with just plain water to finish. I’m sure others may say something different. You just have to figure out what’s best for you.
Good luck! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the info, guess I should have posted a current pic. The one everyone was commenting on was taken over a week ago, so I will figure from the comments that I’m about four weeks out. I will post a current pic in the morning due to it being lights out at the moment.

Here are some pics this morning.

Had some leaf issues a while back got it figured out, they are ugly but haven’t got any worse. This is why I was thinking three weeks they are getting more and more red day by day.

3 Likes

I think at this stage, about all you can do is just keep PH under control and everything else in check. Still a lot of white pistols. Looks awesome! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s the same pump I just ordered to get out of the one from the above pic only one at my grow shop too but in a five gal bucket enough air.

1 Like

Look much better than before

1 Like