Homemade organic fertilizers

Found ya!

3 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila better start drinking plenty of beer… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Edit: cap it w a piss and a couple handfuls of compost. That would take a lot of piss to fill it.

Or, alternately, a couple t spoons of your best 10:10:10 fertilizer. My my boys think pissing on daddy’s compost and char is hilarious. They are always up for the task.

3 Likes

Could I soak in fresh chicken manure ferment/fertilizer ?? Came out pretty well I think just need to do that about 20-30 more times so I can really enrich the garden out front garden out back and the permanent beds!! Maybe even sell a few bags, I for sure have enough white birch around to supply a few communities with it lol

1 Like

I always know where the good snails are.

Ha, serious coffee spitter. Thinking of it made me do it again an hour later. Spit my coffee laughing aloud.

I forgot all about that movie. It was my nickname in college. I was in a fraternity and had a fishtank in my room. It was a great ice breaker to go see my room during a party. Worked pretty well. Actually met my wife that way.

Speaking of that fishtank, I put the stand to good use. I grew weed under that tank with a pad lock, Power compact fluorescent, some aluminum foil to seal it. Air pump inside w lines into the actual aquarium to de gas the smell and make negative pressure. MG soil. Nothing but the best for the frat bros and I. Ha

2 Likes

Sweet Corn just popped a few days ago and already about 2” high, the plot is only probably 8x12 but I’m sure the kids and I planted over 200 seeds haha

2 Likes

You just need some marshmallows and hot dogs.

2 Likes

We all made s’mores lastnight haha this is literally so easy, why isn’t everyone doing it

1 Like

Ive got about 20 peaches n cream plants going… also a bunch of Indian Corn so i can dry it out and use it for fall decorations…

1 Like

Mine are still inside, it’s been cold and rainy all week. I had to siphon out my fishtank greenhouses we got so much rain. I am worried if I don’t get them sank into the soil soon it will stunt them.

Sorry, Tangent: Cory cats spawning out right now.

2 Likes

I hate to brag but…

2 Likes

Location location location :+1:

1 Like

Half char, half weeds, stomped down, flooded, then capped by my boys peeing in it. It s better tasting than rock soup. For you smelling pleasure: Stinky Weed Soup.

It will finish in 3-4 weeks and come out like maple syrup. Chunky char maple soup. Ha

2 Likes

About what DEF fluid is made of… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I mean your not wrong :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like