Hindu kush auto possible flowering

first time growing, have one plant much smaller from same pack close to harvest after 60 days. The one in the picture is at 50 days and 3 times as big. My question is ,from the pictures I provided, is this considered in flower. I think it’s in its stretch but I only have about 6 inches until it hits light . Using trlelis to tuck them in. Was thinking about cutting back from 18/6. . any suggestions?

2 Likes

Definitely flower buttons.
Anything that has these are flowering.

4 Likes

Thanks . That’s actually a third plant I shoved in there I had growing in an areogarden just to study it but it got to big. Lol. Learning a lot my first grow. The big bushy one to right looks s little different but dies have some white pistils but not quite like the button ones you pointed out. If you can tell from the pictures is the big bushy one in flower ,? I mean it looks it and it’s stretching but not forming the buds. Thanks

This make me think so, but a closer pic of one of the tops might help.

2 Likes

Here is closer pic.

2 Likes

Yep, Just started flowering from what I see.
Start counting from now and you can figure about 9 weeks till maturity.
Might be 8 or as much as 12.
9 is very common.

1 Like

I would lay em down even with the rest of your canopy. You still have time

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

Yeah, I tucked them under trelis a few days ago and rigged the light to give me another few inches but they are still stretching . Going to mess with them today try and make it even . Was not expecting this thing to get so big , especially since one of the seeds grew only about 20 inches and is like 10 days from harvest .

2 Likes

Theyll stretch for about 3 weeks when flower starts. Day 21 you can defol and top if needed, but depending on your space, tucking is a better option.

1 Like

No 2 seeds are ever the same so don’t get hung up on this one and that one was started at the same time. Because in reality it does not matter. Seeds are unique. Only way to get a consistent plant is cloning.

2 Likes