Hershy’s Soil Scrogs

No, topics viewed 360. It had you at less than 360 when i checked before

1 Like

oh, thanks for the clarification. is there any reason it would be glitched out or something as to why i never got that title back?

There is no set guideline for being given trust level 4 other than being part of the forum staff. Kap has been here longer than any of us and is a great ambassador to the forum, which is why he carries the leader title. Not to say you can’t or won’t get one eventually, but there is no list to attain for it.

1 Like

You haven’t selected it in your profile. I can do it, give me a minute.

I stand corrected, won’t let me do it either. There is a note that says you have reached trust level 3 abd will be promoted soon. Hit me up if you dont see it in a day or two

1 Like

Check out the first sentence in the requirements for Leader:

Trust Level 4 – Leader

Leaders are regulars who have been around forever and seen everything. They set a positive example for the community through their actions and their posts. If you need advice, these are the folks you turn to first, and they’ve earned the highest level of community trust, such that they are almost moderators within the community already

So, when you’ve been around forever, like @OGIncognito and I, and the mods trust you enough, you can become a “Leader”. It doesn’t gives us any privileges or anything, but it lets people know we can be trusted and helpful…

7 Likes

And Thank you and the team for the vote of confidence @dbrn32 :+1::grinning:

7 Likes

Look at those enormous nuggets!! Lawd have mercy!! :flushed::smirk:

3 Likes

ok, that clears it up for me than, just takes a few days to process the update. makes sense, thanks again.
ive been scouring every inch of the settings and everything possible to try an find the setting to set my title with 0 succes.
i know ive done it before, so i could have swore i knew where it was. haha
but that is awesome to know, makes things so much easier knowing that i just have to be patient is all.
got real used to that since i started growing, thats for sure lmao
enjoy ur new years!

2 Likes

You too buddy!

2 Likes

so tell us, oh wise one, how did the dinosaurs really go extinct? :face_with_monocle:
dont hold out on us grampa, there is only one way u got that title, the facts are laid out right there on the sheet lol

3 Likes

They ran out of CBD strains… :crazy_face:

And because Mr. Burns likes his slippers…

And mostly because “The Keeper of the Mystery Hole” ( @PurpNGold74 ) loves his crocs …

5 Likes

hahaha, its all comin together now, i knew they been hiding the truth this whole time

2 Likes

ok, trichomes still not ready yet.

9 Likes

You might consider this option for future drying to eliminate that beautiful smell from the building.

Been reading through your journal but thought I’d share about the WeDryer

Looking forward to your final harvest on your first grow
Looks great

3 Likes

thank you much for that recommendation, i always love learning of new products and equipment to try
i will definitely do my research on it :+1:

3 Likes

Looks like she’s about to be some top shelf!
This is your first grow!?
Congratulations bro!
Looks like yu mastered it already!

2 Likes

no, my first grow had lots of larf buds, i took the knowledge i got from that to switch a lot of things up as far as trimming an stuff
this is gonna be my 7th plant now that i grew so far
i keep striving with each new plant to increase quality and the size of every bud any way i can.
i wont have another small larf bud ever again after that first time lol

4 Likes

My day geckos do, we are such an imperfect phyla. :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Congrats on the chippity chop!

5 Likes