Hershy’s Soil Scrogs

Congrats buddy bet it feels good to take her down finally lol did you just say screw it haha?

3 Likes

in a way, yes lol

i saw a bit more amber on some of the buds, checked the calender, realized its been 13 full weeks and im like, its done

at this point i gotta make room for the next 6 cuz they are completely outgrowing their cups lol

4 Likes

Nice harvest, are you going to continue here or move it all to the coco shop?

3 Likes

ill give an update on the dry weight, but i think im gonna be going over to the coco scrogs journals when this is done with.

4 Likes

got this finished up an into curing for the most part.
approximate weight is about a half Lb based on the bags filled, i will update with an exact weight after all is trimmed bagged and into curing fully.
also had to snap a couple last pics of this big ole baby before choppin it up.

10 Likes

Nicely done man congrats again :clap: what genetics are going now again??

4 Likes

as of now i got a new journal, Hershy’s coco scrogs.
i got 8 different strains goin at this point.

6 Likes

Heading to bed ill take a peak and follow later

3 Likes

final dry and curing weight is 9 oz, but it sure wont last long lol

16 Likes

Nice :fire::fire::fire:. Congrats Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats man 9oz is a solid ass haul

5 Likes

thanks everyone! I definitely have to give a shout out to @Low and @LiesGrows for the majority of the information used in making these grows not only possible but also very successful.
i also wanna say, i got a lot of advice and tips from many other people around the forum as well that i was able to apply to the grows.

i am officially moved in to coco at this point, no more soil for me.

i would say that can officially put a seal on this particular journal.

if anybody is interested in taking a looksy at the new, bigger an better grows i have to come, or want to continue following my grows, everyone is more than welcome to check out my new and improved coco grows journal

7 Likes