HELP with lights for 24 x 24 x 48 tent, autoflowers

Hey all,

I currently have a 24 x 24 x 48 grow tent. I would like to be able to use the same light for all stages of growth - all the way through flower. Growing autoflowers.

Right now, I’m using a LED 300W Grow light, 100PCS x 3W currently, but been told it might not be up to par.

What lights are y’all using for this size tent? Links to Amazon products or other sites would be much appreciated.

I’m not looking to break the bank, maybe stay under $300.

1 Like

Can’t link due to forum rules but a HLG 135 rspec will give you everything you’ll ever need in that size space. You can search hlg 135 and it will come up. Horticulture lighting group is the company. You can use DUDE in the promo code section and save about $20. The light is around $200

4 Likes

FANTASTIC! Sorry about missing that rule! My bad.

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

It may sound like a sales pitch but it’s not. They do not sponsor this site (the reason we cannot link it) but I use them and they just work and work well. I think I’m up to 6 or 7 of them now.

2 Likes

Just got my 320w QB from them and it is Awesome!!

1 Like

Got my 6 qb 120s mounted and ready to wire. Also finishing a seedling light out of a QB 120 board for my woman. If hlgs lights preform anything like their customer service I’ll be very happy.
So I’ll 2nd HLG.

1 Like

I have four 300 l r specs love the lights ,hlg all the way very nice lights for the money can’t go wrong

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital just got my lights from HLG. I picked the exact model you suggested. Just switched out my old 300 WATT (more like NOTT) and set her up with my BK auto that is in flower and about to be budding (hopefully).

Setup was interesting. Never thought I’d learn how to wire a circuit board to a driver as a female, but hey, it was not that bad!

So far, very pleased. Also going to help me care for my ladies better. Thanks for the solid advice!

Before and after pics of pre-setup light (Blurple junk) to new HLG 135:

4 Likes

Quite the difference! That light will be all you’ll ever need in there.

3 Likes

@UGrowGIRL
These folks on here are absolutely amazing :rofl: “Blurple Junk

2 Likes

I have a 2x2x55" tent Got the HLG 135 rspec delivered to my door directly from HLG for $177.75 Total after the DUDE code. Love it. Got it sitting 18" above a Northern lights auto cranked to the max 170 true watts. You’ll love this light in that space. Some minor assembly required. You’ll need wire strippers. A soldering Iron too if you want to tin your stranded wires. It’s easy.

2 Likes