Help! Weed makes me paranoid

Is that “HARD” lemonade.

1 Like

I make sleep meds. I decarb buds or trim to CBN (which is the sleepy cannabinoid) following this guide:

Then I infuse one ounce of the decarbed material (if trim, 1/2 oz if buds) into one cup of coconut oil and 1 tsp soy lecithin, Filter and strain the oil, let cool and fill size 00 gel caps. One cap, and I sleep like a baby.

5 Likes

Thanks newt!! I decarbed 2ozs of harlequin last week, and looked everywhere for that chart!! I did a sealed mason jar version, and ran it 60 min 240°… the finished tincture feels totally CBD at moderate doses. The heaviness is strangely sativa like.
Where do you get lecithin?

–My apologies for sidestepping the original post. I hope its applicable to your plight–

2 Likes

I use this.

2 Likes

I just started smoking again after many many many years break. The reason I had to take such a long break was I would get panic attacks If I didn’t have very specific strains ( very indica heavy or harvested very late strains). I am going to grow a high CBD mix strain next but for time being I bought some CBD flower ( every head shop will sell it) and I ground up a bunch of it and a bunch of my buds from my blue dream. I mix it half and half and voila no negative effects.

2 Likes

Stay away from sativa’s get more indica dominant beans

2 Likes