Help regarding plant sex and growth

I have to agree with @Hogmaster but if you feel like growing it out and seeing what happens I’d get it away from any other plants you have

@5745 look at that picture I posted in post 4 I believe. If the sacks have hairs then those are preflowers if the don’t then they are male pollen sacks.

Sorry brother but what I see looks male. Don’t confuse the pistils they are on both male and female plants.

Do you have any other plants growing?

Yes i have separated the other plants from this i was confused as my previous male had a continuous growth of flowers and this plant just had 4 to 5 of male flower like structure and now it isn’t showing any growth of the flowers.
Thank you for helping so much guys

I’m glad you got it separated hopefully it didn’t affect your other babies