Help me identify a male

So I got some “Feminized” seeds from a friend and one turned out to be a male. I’m really hoping I caught it in time. Can someone comment on the pics I’m uploading. I bought seeds overseas and really don’t want the females to be all seeded up!

Double check with others as I am sure they will chime in also but I think I have bad news .

I culled it anyway but am truly bummed! Thank you for your input. Much appreciated…

@Hawkeye_diesel… can you give me your input on the Male post please…?? Thanks

looks like seeds.

:persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere: male

Looks like a male to me brother. Sorry it took me so long I was kind ocked out last night

Thanks my friend. It killed me to cull it. So glad I have 8 more. Looks like this is the only male so far. They have only been on the bloom cycle for a week.

1 Like

Those bagseed? If so that’s pretty good odds if only one was male holler if you need anythin

the section on feminized seeds may have something pertinent about the male flowers showing up.

I got 4 from a friend who “was pretty sure” they were Feminized… I planted them cause my order of actual Feminized seeds was still overseas… it’s my own fault. I just couldn’t wait to get growing!!

It’s all good, always good to practice on seeds to have the experience when your other seeds get there brother

1 Like

yes, getting comfortable germinating the seeds is a priority!

1 Like