Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

That’s what Jack’s is all about. People are trying to overcomplicate growing bomb weed. This plant pictured was grown with nothing but the Jack’s 321 combo…no additives or special stuff

Jack’s is good for people who see through all the BS additives companies try to get you to buy.

28 Likes

Where were you locally when I decided to go GH for my first grow and bought almost everything on the schedule @imSICKkid? :man_facepalming: Fortunately, I bought smaller bottles and Jacks is on the way. I am adding fulvic acid, silica, and cal mag, but I’m growing in cocoa as well.

7 Likes

Thanks.
AN is getting very expensive

4 Likes

Soil or hydro?

2 Likes

I’ve been watching several grows some with heavy supplementation and others like @imSICKkid who don’t use any. I prefer the same myself and am only using the FF trio and epsom salt. I’ve not had to flush or anything either bc i don’t follow their nuking schedule. I have considered adding something like molasses but nothing else. So far I’m more than happy with how my first scrog is turning out. It’s just a plant and it will grow petty good without any help in the right conditions

5 Likes

I grow in Canna coco…no perlite

8 Likes

Thanks I’m thinking about switching myself and also currently using coco.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t matter if you grow in water?

Yes, AN nutes got about twice as expensive than when I started using them about 6 years ago and certain bottles are getting hard to find at times which drives up the price even more. That’s what made me look for an alternative.

7 Likes

I finally found a Hydro store not too far away from me. I used to get the AN on Amazon and buy the 1 liter bottles…
Now I can buy them in 4liters bottles in store and I’m saving 75% of the cost I was spending on Amazon… :nerd_face:

Thank you Google! (that’s how I found that store…)

6 Likes

Being in an “illegal” state, no hydro stores anywhere near me, got to have everything shipped in which really adds to the cost.

I wonder what will come first - Texas legalizing marijuana or me retiring (6 years) and getting the hell out of Texas, really getting tired of the BS of living in an “illegal” state.

34 Likes

Outa likes hellraiser, but I’m right there with ya,

4 Likes

Texas wont flip anytime soon.
Rich state

4 Likes

Just the everyday bs u got a glaze look in ur eyes ( like 15 hr work days won’t do it) oh ur going to hell, u just don’t around here, but perfectly fine to stumbling drunk or over doin it on pain killers cause the Dr says its ok, needless to say I live way off the Rd an don’t really socialize

4 Likes

Yes, I expect Texas to be one of the last states to go legal, too many tarded politicians run this state.

15 Likes

Abbott wont legalize it.
He wont even do medical.
What does he have 2 years left.
So if he loses the new guy or girl may do medical first and that would take a year.

2 Likes

Coco is more like hydro. I asked because soil could hold nutrients and make products seem better. Hydro can show true synthetic nutrient potential

3 Likes

I will still grow whatever the state is lol.
Dont they regulate a lot in legal states

2 Likes

I feel you @Hellraiser I live in New York and I don’t see them going legal any time soon but our next door neighbor New Jersey officially goes legal January 1

6 Likes

They most def don’t play there either couple weeks ago I had a load going way on south Tex 3 check stations an they got n an checked my sleeper climbed up my trailer, everything

1 Like