Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

I really like the 13” pot elevators and saucers just enough room for 5&7 gal. Pots when I’m squeezing 5 plants in my tent

2 Likes

MI laws are pretty reasonable, I think. 12 plants in locked area, and not viewable from public. You can carry/gift up to 2.5 oz legally.

12 Likes

That’s dope

2 Likes

The great California diaspora is your only hope, friend.

Come to Cali, I’ll give you a whole warehouse to play with your plants in!

9 Likes

oklahoma is closer

2 Likes

texas loves those for profit prisons/ tobacco/ alcohol and big pharma.

4 Likes

COVID has made my job remote, and northern Michigan winters make me want to become a snowbird early. Note Texas doesn’t like hobby growers

3 Likes

Ahh another michigander , welcome lol ! Unfortunately I can’t work from home . If I could tho I don’t imagine I’d get any work done. Id be with plants all day lol

12 Likes

Yeah. I put my office on a different floor. I don’t seem to need the auto watering timers, I tend to be down there a few times a day. :innocent:

Year-end call with President indicates I may have the option to be remote permanently. :crossed_fingers:t2:
I used to be remote auditor, so I’m used to working from home. I get more done when I don’t need to get showered, dressed, and drive 45 minutes to the office. Some of that work is done outside business hours, but my boss is fine with that.

2 Likes

I would say Texas only hope is that more democrats from Cali move there and vote to change things. Texas is all about that freedom till it’s not kosher with their moral beliefs. It happened in Missouri (med) which is a small miracle so there’s a chance.

1 Like

Except this is exactly what residents of Texas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona agree is ruining THE VERY REASON that made it so attractive to move there. Mainly because they impose their far-left ideology on them. And this is from a former Californian who just moved to Colorado. The difference being I’m not imposing my ideology on anyone.

Cannabis will eventually be legal in all 50 States; it’s inevitable.

14 Likes

You don’t push ideology on anyone you just refuse to accept others for who they are if those people happen to not think or act the way you prefer. You call it far left ideology. when it’s just who those people are trying to live this life. You moved and escaped the far left idealogy cause that’s what made Cali so bad.

2 Likes

Care if I rag along ? Like to learn different styles

6 Likes

Yep, it’s just a matter of time.

5 Likes

Please do, the more the merrier, welcome to the forum and my journal.

4 Likes

I agree on that . As long as you have have under 25 plants and show no intention of selling it’s only a misdemeanor. Correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I believe it’s not a misdemeanor until 25, if memory serves. There’s a civil penalty before criminal charges.

1 Like

Its all illegal here in the heart of prohibition land (TX). Y’all are lucky!

4 Likes

Having lived in tejas-ok region for much of my life living in Michigan has changed my life to an indescribable degree. Bag seed dirt weed grown with 4ft shop lights in a dormitory closet to OMFG WHAT IS THAT?!?

4 Likes

Michigan’s laws are really set up well from what I’ve read. If more places took the same guidelines we’d really have something. 6 plants sounds great but to really do it right you need more. Plus the giving away up to a couple ounces is cool as well.

4 Likes