Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

are you using silica every time you water? I have the silica blast 0-0-0.5 and I was curious as to how often to add that to my promix and how often you add it to your coco.

2 Likes

Got my popcorn. I have a good feeling about this.

4 Likes

Iā€™m about to drop a real dumb question. I havenā€™t been able to find Jacks 321 Part B yet, but I saw that someone on YouTube uses this Calcium Nitrate, but itā€™s 15.5-0-0 instead of 15-0-0 like Jacksā€¦ will this kill my plants?

4 Likes

Pull the black plug off the bottom of your driver, plug the lights in, turn the dimmer to max, then use a small screwdriver inside your driver and turn it upā€¦I think they come shipped set to max of 150

6 Likes

Should be fine, just a tiny adjustment on the amount might be needed.

1 Like

Now thatā€™s the ticket! Thanks @Ocean I missed that step with the xlg 240 driver all is goodšŸ‘

4 Likes

THANKS GroBro!!! Lol. I will look it up now while I have time. Just planted 2 Harloquin ( high CBD low thc for my wife to infuse) 1Gold Leaf 1Blue Ice O G, 1 Grandaddy Purple. Now thereā€™s a spread. I see you are staying busy and guiding all of us novices through this great hobby. Glad you are

4 Likes

In flower I do add silica for every watering for weeks 1-5, in veg I add it every now and then, like every other watering.

8 Likes

Seems pretty close but Iā€™d get the real Jacks, can get from amazon or straight from jacksnutrients website, can also find smaller Jacks 321 kits on ebay, I started with a 4lb kit from ebay.

6 Likes

The 4lbs kit is what I started with as well, Iā€™m about 3/4 of the way done with it lol. Or maybe it was the 7lbs kit lol.

3 Likes

You can get smaller ones on amazon but looks like might as well buy the big ones. Advanced nutrients has had a big price increase so I hope this goes well

3 Likes

Yes, so much cheaper when buying the 25lb bags. Even on Jacks site, 1 Kg (or 2.2 pounds) is $30, but you can get 25 pounds for $60, huge savings with the big bag.

14 Likes

When I do it Iā€™m buying the big ones.
If my math is right it will cost about $2.50 for my whole system to fill. Thatā€™s a huge cost difference

6 Likes

Are you gonna use Tribus with jacks

2 Likes

Probably will switch to Tribus after I use up the bottle of AN Voodoo Juice as they do they same thing - make your roots grow like crazy and help nutrient uptake.

6 Likes

No love for Biobizz on ILGM, or in the states in general LOL

@Hellraiser so you throwing extra silica during veg? Rhino Skin im guessing?

2 Likes

Yes, I start the Rhino Skin in veg.

3 Likes

Good to know, thatā€™s a hole in the BB lineup - only avail in small amts on the Bloom side

Grazie Professore @Hellraiser

4 Likes

@Hellraiser I am here to follow!! Why do you water coco every other day instead of like you do on soil?

1 Like

Cocos wild.

You have to water it much more frequently than soil, many people water every day.

4 Likes