Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this with the coco and jacks, but on the 10 I have outdoor I started seeing the stems get super skinny at the surface level of the coco then a few inches up they were fat and normal size.
Which is “damping off” so I went back to an every other day thing on those (all about a foot tall).

So to avoid that indoors I will stick to every other day unless I see the coco narrating to become hydrophobic

2 Likes

They might as well be carbon-copies of each other haha!

6 Likes

Hey Hellraiser, Merry Christmas. Getting readt for anothet round in the 4x4. Iwas reading some of your recent post and am curious about Jacks. Is it a nute brand I should learn about?

4 Likes

Jacks and HLG both need to make a @Hellraiser discount code for all the free marketing

14 Likes

Your timing is always on point. Mind if I tag along @Hellraiser

2 Likes

I’ve probably spent $1,000 from his recommendations lol

15 Likes

I’ll be snagging a UVA before I flip and HLG could basically give @Hellraiser the commission on that lol

This big ass GC E680 will make getting the UVA hung up lil difficult…

3 Likes

Damn you went with an awesome light. Excited to see what it produces for you.

I know UVA lights are in my future but I’m currently just working to get the basics down.

6 Likes

@R0ck It’s a trich machine, UVA30 fairly thin profile since it’s a one bar LED, can be little rough on the fans tho

And thanks broski I was told enough times on this forum to invest in the light so that’s what I did!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too.

Yes, you should look into Jacks, extremely cheap compared to bottled nutes, extremely easy to use - same formula from seedling to harvest and many experienced growers here have been using it with great success.

For example, finishing off my last grow with Advanced Nutrients I killed off 6 bottles of AN stuff, if I replaced those bottles, it would have cost over $250, which would buy me a lifetime of Jacks nutes, probably more years than I have left on this world.

21 Likes

Hate asking questions. Seems like a lot of flowering nutrients have a high phosphate percentage. No need to supplement with the Jacks?
Thank you kindly.

You should not. We are here to answer any and all questions; whether you perceive them as dumb or not. All any of us want is for you to grow great cannabis.

There are additional supplements you can adulterate with but really you just need part A, B and Epsom. If mag def shows up just bump the Epsom salt numbers. One grower is maintaining a standard amount of Epsom due to high intensity lights making plants mag hungry.

21 Likes

Thank you. Bookmarked. Just don’t want to junk up the journal too much and learn. I like growing weed. It’s fun.

5 Likes

Start a journal of your own and you can park anything there you’d like. This is what most of us do. You can ask questions and tag people in to your posts as well.

6 Likes

At me? Have one.

2 Likes

I don’t mind questions at all. Yeah, no need to supplement PK during flowering with Jacks, though I probably will, just a little bit, cause I can’t help myself from doing a little tweaking, but certainly not needed.

16 Likes

@Hellraiser how much would you bump the Epsom salt.
If I’m going to have a problem that’s what it would be

2 Likes

The epsom salt provides magnesium (and sulfur and sulfates) so if you see a magnesium deficiency (upper leaves going pale), I’d take it up from the 1.2 grams to like 1.8 and see if that is correcting the issue. But if getting magnesium problems with full strength Jacks, may consider a little less light as well.

14 Likes

I’m having those problems with AN and I’m adding calmag.
So it’s probably my lights

3 Likes

High efficacy LED’s do that.

7 Likes