Thank you Bud. Enjoy the rest of your day!
@Hellraiser After removing the odd growth these girls have taken off.
I wanna flip the lights soon, do they look healthy enough? 87days veg. I had to give 1 away due to space.
Yeah they look great and ready to flower, nice growing!
With using the RO water is it straight RO no cal mag to PH
It’s been 14 days since light flip. Thank you @Hellraiser for the journals and answering countless questions. Would anybody be interested in how they finish? Maybe start a new journal, hate hijacking the thread…
Tape measure shot was Wednesday.
Tag me I’d like to watch
Sure interest me how they finish @GRNwthNV
Good so far
I don’t use calmag in the cloner but would not be a problem if you want to use it, the Clonex solution raises ppm enough for the RO water to hold a ph.
nice when did you put into flower?
@Hellraiser, do you flush your mothers or plants in veg before taking cuttings? I have read that it’s best to take clones from plants with lower Nitrogen levels?
After about 6-7 weeks in that cup.
No, no flushing but yes lower nitrogen levels can help with rooting though I don’t really find it necessary.
Thank you sir, been starving my Bruce Banner mother for 2 weeks now. She’s gonna get the snip tomorrow then.
Looking good. Your still the man.
Do you throw away the part you cut off?
Yes, no point in keeping it.
@Hellraiser how has it been? Any new stuff? Tag me over if you do.
I do like your cloner I do believe I may purchase one this year I did do my homemade one but I like that when you got.
Same old things, always busy with work, family, and growing bud. Check out my current grow of Cherry clones and grow off between Jacks and Advanced Nutrients.
I am looking into Jack’s . Thanks for the update my friend is good to hear that things are going good





