Has it switched?

Hey thanks for the reply. I hear what you are saying.

I have gladly accepted a lot of things I read on this forum as fact because there are so many highly experienced growers.

I’ll pay attention to light leaks (even minor ones) but honestly, I’ll probably always be skeptical on this topic.

To be clear, I’m not skeptical of large light leaks. I’m just struggling how a pinhole opening can cause a problem.

Again, I’m a newbie and admit I know nothing.

Well same here I’m still learning so much from trial and error And this forum really does help alot I learned alot on here also… this forum is very informative and I also do alot of reading on these plants they fascinate me lol it’s kind of hard to be a pro when it comes to things from nature always something we can learn , and from others experiences make it a lot easier guess only way to really find out is to let a pin hole of light come through on a plant and see what happens lol but like I stated before hand some say it’s just a myth … for example your grow with the led And from what I have read it hasn’t done anything to your plants … I really do believe it’s sudden shock that could cause it like if the plant had been in complete darkness from the 12 12 and then all of a sudden a constant change in that 12 period … I think it’s the cause of sudden change that shocks them

So what should I do ? Do you think might be a hermie? This is my other one there both in the same tent



Uploading: 7741470F-9604-4F10-A547-B76E9FDF6846.jpeg…
Uploading: 3386BD6B-DA5C-4980-A8FC-F5816D94CDA3.jpeg…

Yea that’s a big difference… well If you done see any pollen sacs forming I guess it wouldn’t hurt keeping in there and what happens with it I still think it’s going to flower just late but check the plant thoroughly for any male parts

How do they look

They look great :+1:t2: nice And frosty

Thank you man :clap: and yea I don’t know what’s going on with this other one they where both on the same nutrients and same tent Sam slight schedule

Yea I wouldn’t sweat it I’m sure it will kick in

My Skywalker OG Fem took almost three to really show. She’s growing now.