Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos 🥸

Thank ya i had no clue, idea just popped in my head and didnt know if anything like that would cool a few degrees. But got to thinking after i wrote it, basically be like an old swamp cooler we use to use as the ranch. Appreciate the feed back with out making me feel like an idiot lol.

4 Likes

That’s why we’re here. Using a swamp cooler styled like a fan blowing over water or ice can cool a room. But often brings humidity issues with. In some cases increase in humidity is good and makes this a great solution. In others can lead to mold, rot, and pest issues.

A little bit of ingenuity originated from hills can save you a lot of money, and I definitely live in this world. I’ve also leaned a few lessons the hard way. Way more of my ideas have flopped than proven successful. But you never know if you don’t ask or try.

6 Likes

Morning all. Before I get into this. I asked to have my other journal of the 2 big plants removed. I gave those 2 away. I really need a break from growing right now. I keep saying I will take one and never do. Crazy, but it is almost 5 years of non stop growing. And to many plants most times :grimacing: So once this grow is finished. I am going to stop till next year. This grow is going to go way past what I planned. And the other 2 were just getting to big.

So, for this week. All looks the same I think. It still looks like I may be weeks away from chopping any thing. The AC/DC shows as a 9 -10 week plant. She is on week 7 of flower here and looks about ready. I am taking her day by day. With this as the last grow. I want to make sure every one is really done. I see some that will probably need chopped in stages. To let the lower stuff finish.

Any ways. here is the Big bang auto at week 5 of flower

The Jack Herer auto finished week 7 of flower
Front

Side

Back

The Money bush week 8 of flower

Super Critical bud week 8 of flower

AC/DC week 7 of flower

Cantava week 5 of flower

RQS Diesel week 4 of veg

I guess that is it for now. I had chopped the Charlotte’s Yesterdream. It is just over 3oz. I went through a few drying issues. It was ready to get Bagged. I left it over night to make sure. Then we got rain and the humidity sucked it self into the plants. So I had to re dry a bit longer.

11 Likes

Just beautiful bro…excellant grow happy growing :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Looking good in their Sir. I think one of the Bubble Gum and the 2 Jack Herer will be chopped this weekend. The other Bubble Gum will be next weekend I hope.

4 Likes

I closed other topic. These look great too!

5 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 @Deepsix @thecount13 @Deepsix How long before this grow is done?

In what regards? You still have rqs diesel in veg, so you would know better than me.

1 Like

Probably 2 weeks and it will be all done, I’ll chop 1 Bubble Gum and the 2 Jack Herer this weekend and the other Bubble Gum next weekend. Then a short break will clean the tent and setup the auto-pots.

2 Likes

Sorry @dbrn32 I was asking @Deepsix since I saw on his thread he was about ready to chop.
And what’s the deal. You lost your crystal ball :grin: :laughing: Mine should be done by the end of Oct.

4 Likes

I have no crystal ball. If I did at one time has been replaced with Rottweiler sized piles of dung lol.

4 Likes

I wish I would have listened to my coworkers crystal ball last night.

3 Likes

Morning all. Well, I am behind here. All but the JH have been chopped down now. I just did the big bang this morning. I got hit by bud rot on 4 plants this grow. All in the best cola of each. I will just post the results of all at the end this time. This is the pictures from the last week.

Super critical bud CBD

Money Bush

Big Bang

Bud rot

Cantava

The RQS

JH

Bud rot on this

A few including @Caligurl have been testing out water curing. It is also supposed to make plants with bud rot smokable. :thinking: I figured I don’t plan on getting bud rot again :laughing: So I would try this also. I will let Scott test it for me. I am told the buds look normal and the person was not able to see where it was once cured. I am not 100% about this. But it is worth testing. So here I put the MB in the gallon jar and the BB in the 1/2 gallon one. This is at 2 days in the jars. I changed the water out yesterday and will change it every other day. It is said this takes about 7 days to cure. Then just hang to air dry any you are done. No additinal curing needed.

Just filled

Yesterday. 2 days later

The JH will come down tomorrow if I am up to it :grin:

@Nicky @Deepsix @bonnie1

8 Likes

I’m doing a water cure of some Blue Cheese right now. I was also intrigued by this.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Cool, It I am going to do a jar full of the JH along side of what I dry normally. Then see what a few here think of it. Not telling them which is which :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry about the bud rot. Never heard of water curing I’ll be interested in the results.

2 Likes

@Deepsix I just learned of it my self. I may have to toss the gallon jar. I can’t get the lid off. I forgot these need to be put on with a light twist. I will fight with this later and see if I can get the lid off. My oil filter wrench is just a little to small. Close though.

2 Likes

Get the right tool. Pick up a hammer, it will open it easily.

3 Likes

@Audiofreak I am getting close to that point :laughing:

2 Likes

Or a big arse pipe wrench :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes