A flush would also work in cooc followed by a full feed to reset it.
My experience with dehumidifiers is limited as I live in a hot dry or freezing cold dry climate
A flush would also work in cooc followed by a full feed to reset it.
My experience with dehumidifiers is limited as I live in a hot dry or freezing cold dry climate
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Coco coir and pure blend pro grow | 81 | 6353 | May 31, 2016 | |
| New grower maybe having pest still not sure and how to control? | 33 | 462 | March 25, 2021 | |
| What do you think is going wrong with these | 58 | 2371 | August 13, 2021 | |
| Does this look like a problem? Leaves looking weird | 21 | 874 | December 26, 2021 | |
| I have no Idea whats wrong and need help please! | 53 | 583 | January 5, 2021 | |
| Thought I was getting red in the leaves, but might be stress, something else? | 21 | 746 | January 7, 2019 | |
| Dark green droopy leaves | 28 | 2197 | September 26, 2021 | |
| Whats this bizarre reaction? | 69 | 1912 | March 17, 2017 |