Getting close to harvest first indoor grow

Creeping up in harvest day quickly with my Sunday driver. She’s getting close. I’m on day 45 of flower so in 4 days I will be in the 7th week of flower. Is there anything I could be doing to increase the strength of this plant rite now. I’m using floraflex with cal mag amino acids and microbes mammoth Plus slf100 1tsp gallon ph6 k did not use bloom boosters although o wanted too I though against it. Day time temps 75 night times 68 humidity is 35% rite now also I have separate vege tent that is 75 degrees 55% humidity lights on 18 off 6 floraflex vege nutes recharge calmag mammoth p amino acids and silica and slf100not in that order.

14 Likes

Looking good…:+1:

1 Like

I think you’re set, you’ve given them all the things they need for strength.
If they have problems staying up, use one the light pulleys. Or plant yo-yo things. I have several in my tent holding them up.

4 Likes

Sick bro I was trying to see how I could use the light ratchet pull to hold the plant up today actually. It is leaning to the side some. Not a lot but if it was outside it would of broke probably. Either the rope pills or duck tape a few stakes to the outside of the pot and use them to help me. Either or. I guess. Really dope plant by the way. Sick buds you got bro. Real big gems there I like em a lot how many weeks in are yoh there ??? I’m week 6-7 rite now. Day 45 of flower. I think I got a 8 eeeker here what you think??

6 Likes

I’m seeing mostly brown pistils in yours, I would check the trichomes and as long as they were cloudy/milky I would start flushing.

Thanks, this was one of my better grows always learning. I lost track of my flowering schedule, but I think I’m on week 5 or 6 from flip. This is the second going on 3rd round of foxtails. So they’re still bulking up and gaining weight. My trichomes were mostly clear still, so she’s still going. I can tag you into my journal if you’d like. @123Rosie

4 Likes

I checked the trichomes today actually And j see. Mostly clear heads not milk out there yet I dont believe I will look again tomorrow thank you so you believe I’m pretty close to harvest and should implement the flush. ?? So I’m probably working with a 56 day of flower plant ???

1 Like

You probably could flush, I recommend checking the lower flowers, and take in an average between the top and bottom. They may have a bit longer to go, but I’m not there to check.

2 Likes

Let them go another week.

2 Likes

Yes even the lower flowers look like they are getting toward being ripe. Pretty much all filled out now and like you said most brown hairs and stuff so but all clear trichromatic still I don’t know the strain so I can’t be sure of anything with it. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Trichomes will be the single best indicator of when to chop them.

2 Likes

I plan on I hope they have 2-3 weeks left in only on day 45 if it’s a 8 week plant then that’s 56 days so I was hoping for that I didn’t start a flush yet but I’m trying to get a good plan together for harvesting like when am I gonna start to flush and when do I give ice bath and how many hours of darkness’s before I give the chop

1 Like

A friend gave me a plant that he had in flower already. He had to move so he put it I. A box and brought it to my house. The lights however got flip flopped a few times even though it was always 12 hours of light there where several instances it got like 30 hours of dark. Those plants did not yield a lot of buds and the buds where not dense but they looked nice and they smelled and tasted really nice. They too forever to finish. I think I chopped them in day 78 or something. Crazy.

1 Like

Getting lots of good advice here. Use the days to harvest as a guide, the trichomes are what you need to use for harvesting. I had some autos that were suppose to finish in 56 days that went 112 last year. It was frustrating but it was my first and second grows and I did not have things dialed in. At the end of 112 days I had lots of bud and everyone who tried it really liked it.

5 Likes

How long did you veg before flipping to flower?

2 Likes

My first grow was all autos no need to flip. I did flip and when I did they grew better. I don’t remember when I changed schedules. It is documented in here.

2 Likes

Most will go at least 4 weeks in veg before the flip. I just transplanted and they are 4-weeks above soil. The first two weeks were slow and I’m not counting them as veg. I want them to get used to their new homes and show sexual maturity before I flip. I think another week or two then I will flip. Plus I have some lst I want to do before flipping them.

2 Likes

Wow, Great buds! But dont go too soon if your still clear trics let um go for 7-14days and check every few days she will tell you when to flush!

2 Likes

Hey @JohnDoe97 I have them a nice long vege my man. About 80 days or so.

1 Like

Some good pics from today. I think I will start a plain water with maybe a molasses tomorrow and then after that just water. For another 8 days

6 Likes

@123Rosie,

I haven’t Welcomed you yet to our world of growing So WELCOME ROSIE and welcome to our awesome community.

It’s kinda to late for anything now but your next grow you need to add booster to your feeding schedule. I start near the end of veg or middle of it.

B Safe

2 Likes