General hydroponics and pk13/14. How to know future harvest date know fu

Hello thank you for your time, and expert knowledge.

I wanted to try a booster that all the clickbates show me . I purchased canna pk 13/14. I have been using general hydroponics flora trio nutrients for this grow. HydroGuard , and Cali magic are the additions… I am at 6.5 weeks of flower. My plan was to do this last batch of nutes today, then stick to the addatives only, to 2 weeks before harvest. Does that sound ok? The pk 13/14, I was going add with the general hydroponics nutes. Is this ok? Should I not add the GH florabloom, the pk pink mix, if adding more pk. Thank you for your help with that stuffs. Also, how do you know when you are going to harvest 2 weeks before harvest, or what is midway through flower? I have a Amnesia Haze, where I read it is closer to a 12 weeks of flowering strain, but It sure looks farther along. So I am just figuring 10 weeks based on nothing. Any help is very appreciated.

What strain - Bruce Banner. Amnesia Haze
Seed bank - seed supreme
Method- hydroponic, 5 gallon buckets with 6 “basket using clay balls root spa setup
Souce water -well → RO 8-16ppm / pH 5.5-6.5
PPM/TDS or EC - 900ppm
Nutrients-General Hydroponics flora series
Addatives- Calimagic / Botonicare hydroguard
Indoor
Light system- 1x VIPARSPECTRA 2024 Upgraded XS2000, 1x VIPARSPRCTRA LED grow light 450w
Temps; Day - 74F/ 77F Night - 72F / 75F
Humidity; Day, Night - 53 same for both
Ventilation system; AC Infinity CLOUDLINE PRO S4, Quiet 4” Inline Duct Fan with 10-Speed Controller as exhaust.
AC- No
Humidifier- only needed in winter months
Co2; - sugar and yeast.
Tent- 4x4x6’7”

Well we had a guy ask about a canna feed schedule not long ago and I ended up looking up their feed chart. Pk13/14 is only fed once using canna. Idk if it can be used for more. I’m not a synthetic user but I wanted to share what I found out about it only being used once incase you didn’t know? Or maybe you know you can. Even though I don’t use. I don’t object to being corrected if I’m wrong.

Cool. Thank you. I did look up their chart.

Awesome plant, looks like some nice training done to have a better yield. I’ve not used pk so I’m not informed on usage. Just wanted to congratulate you on your grow my friend

1 Like

Thank you.

I wasn’t sure about the specifics of mixing the two brands. Why I have 2 different, I’m just dumb like that. I just lowered the N to add the highly cut dosage of pk to stay in the ppm I wanted, and will keep a close eye on her.