First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

My tent has one Black Widow and another widow I forgot to mark… so it’s either White, Black Or Chronic lol… it’s bulking up nicely.

I have two HLG 260 RSpec DIY kits. They rock. I’m getting another HLG for my Veg tent.

2 Likes

That’s right hell yeah, I just got in a HLG 300L Rspec 270w to add to this tent for flowering. Replace the Spider Farmer 1000. So then I’ll have the new HLG, a Spider Farmer 2000 and then 2 smaller 600W blurple LEDs for added exposure. (100W actual)

1 Like

That’ll work! Watch your temps

1 Like

Most definitely :+1:t4:

What’s going on everyone! It’s been a good minute since I’ve posted… been helping my Pops out at his house and I’ve gotten a lot of new equipment in too that I’ve been setting up! I have a lot to update you on!

@Bulldognuts @OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser @MrPeat @Covertgrower @SKORPION @kellydans @Weedlover1 @anon89489555 @repins12

The girls (GG4) are now officially in flower and I’m pretty excited about that. We’re on day 2 of Flower and they seem to be loving their new light (HLG 300L Rspec 270w) I also added the AC infinity T6 to exhaust my tent and I’ve attached a Vivosun carbon filter to it.

Also got in another tent! Vivosun 4x2x5
I took two cuttings from each of my 3 GG4 plants and going to veg the top plant of each couple and give away the other 3. (Or grow then outside for fun) I took the cuttings on Thursday (3 days ago)

And this is what they look like today. Every one already has new growth, it’s beautiful :grimacing::grimacing:

Update on the plant outside! The one I thought wasn’t going to make it sure did… Another GG4

The Candyjack isn’t looking too great so I’ll hold off on the pictures for now. I’m working on her. She gonna be aight though.
Bad news on my white widow seed. After a week of not sprouting, I checked it and either I messed something up or it was a dud. It had opened and the root that had started coming out was all brown and dead looking. Looked dried up… maybe I didn’t water it enough?

9 Likes

Beasts is all I see here.

4 Likes

Thanks man been really putting a lot of time and effort into these girls

3 Likes

Looking good so far. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I forgot to add also if anyone sees anything i can be doing better or just any suggestions for making my grow better please do chime in. All will be taken as constructive criticism :+1:t4:

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Zee @MrPeat @NeoGroR @kellydans @repins12 @OlyBoy98503 @anon89489555

6 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

Looks like you’ve been busy, looking good!

3 Likes

Your upgrades look fantastic. And your plans are really taking off!

3 Likes

Very nice setup ! your plants look great.

1 Like

Thank you everyone, much appreciated!

@MrPeat @repins12 @Hellraiser @OlyBoy98503 @kellydans

3 Likes

That looks great,nice setup and lights.You are doing excellent!

1 Like

I like your set up with the blurple side lighting. Are both of those lights HLG’s hanging? … Nevermind, one’s spider farm! You told me 5 days ago :man_facepalming:

And for a good laugh, check this out if you haven’t already

https://ilgmforum.com/t/blurple-buyer-s-support-group/49553

5 Likes

Thank you! Feeling proud of myself lol

Lol hell yeah, I too bought those damn blurple lights like a dummy! Had to use them for something…

1 Like

Looking great Dr.Z! Keep at it

1 Like

It’s looking good to me. Not much to improve on that I can see. :+1:

1 Like