First Time Grower, Indoor/Outdoor GG4/CandyJack

Thanks for the invite.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital Cool man, here’s my journal. I’m having trouble getting my clones to root. I tried to McGiver a propagation tray but the dome was too small -__- so I left them out and got a tray a week later. It’s been about 10 days since I cut and still no roots. Any suggestions? Should I try putting them in a propagation tray still anyway? I have the tent at high humidity at all times. Even have a little humidifier in there

I’ve never taken clones, I have too many seeds I need to get through, lol. Did you use a rooting powder of any sort? Are you doming them? They’re going to want near 100% humidity because they’re pulling their water through the air since there aren’t any roots

1 Like

@Bobbydigital Well that sounds like a nice problem to have. I need more seeds. But anyway lol, I am not doming them. Just have them out on a tray like this in my veg tent.

With a humidifier in there to ensure high levels which my hygrometer is reading at 99%. But I do have a propagation tray now. Do you think it’s too late for that now and I should continue how I am and hope for the best (I’m also misting them every couple hours or so), or should I put them in the tray with the dome?

I would get them in a domed environment and give them some more time. They’re not dying off so that’s good

2 Likes

Right, that’s all you can do until they decide to make roots. Did you use rooting hormone?
If not, might want to give them a little longer.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower ah right, sorry gentlemen I didn’t answer that. Yes, I used Clone x when I cut them. I dipped them in it when I cut and used it in the water I used to fill the peet bags. And okay, sounds like a plan then. I’m going to put them in the propagation tray :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Should have used a high dome try from the beginning, maybe not too late, keep misting them to keep them hydrated, the peat thing keep moist, not soggy.

2 Likes

I scoured kijiji and refurbish stores and found one that is good for 250 sq ft room brand new 159 bucks with tax.

3 Likes

Got the girls in the dome. Hopefully this saves them! @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @Hellraiser

They’re all looking a little sad. Hopefully they still make it.

3 Likes

If, for some reason, they don’t root, it looks like you have plenty more clones you can take.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital It’s the same process? It doesn’t matter that I flipped to flower already?
Oh and btw, I can dig the name. So I guess you into the Wu Tang Clan

If they aren’t flowering, it’s the same. Hell, even if they are it’s the same process. Except it’s a longer process on a flowering clone because you have to reveg. They call it monster cropping.

2 Likes

Yeahman I’m in week 2 of flower now. I flipped the lights the night I took the cuttings

Been at the lake most of the day. I’m not a clone guy can’t really help you with that. Maybe one of these days I’ll have the time and space to do a perpetual grow.

2 Likes

Maybe @Not2SureYet could give you some tips on clones.

1 Like

Can someone give me an idea of what might be going on here? @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @OlyBoy98503

Did I burn them w the feeding? I’m noticing this after I watered them yesterday though, just water and cal-mag. Botanicare 5ml / gal

Everywhere else looks pretty good. I have found some powdery mildew. I think I need another fan

1 Like

Yep. That’s what it looks like.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at pics for a while and wasn’t sure. I see that @Covertgrower thinks it’s a little bit of burn. Can’t disagree.

2 Likes

I might have the same problem. Lol. I sometimes forget to not pour so many nutrients in. Step away from the fertilizer dept! Lol

3 Likes