First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

White widow ilgm (7) and 5 purple haze bag seed

1 Like

And yea that like green is ww @PurpNGold74 yea 1000 hps

That thing has what i call bag appeal :ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:

Set to watching want to see that harvest! Good luck @fano_man. Man I have to tell you Iā€™d have probably given up a time or 2 during your grow really shows how much this plant can take and still thrive.

@Sixpackdad here you go bro take a browse and stick around please since you have been doing this more then I have can u by any chance say how many flower watts your using and how much Gā€™s you have been pulling ā€¦

@raustinim still 4.5 to 5 weeks remaining I got 6 different strains interested to see diff flowering times I have some purples under the 400 all the way to left and some purples under all 3 lights and 1 under extreme left under mostly a 150 HPs and edge of 175 mh ā€¦ the one to the right is taller and more stretchy so after this groe I want to have the other 400 that will put me at 800 watts and 100,000 lumens in 10.5 ft/sq thatā€™s 9523lumens per sq ft thatā€™s gonna be sweet canā€™t wait

No pictures?

1 Like

Just imagine the one on the right is taller and more stretchy.

1 Like

you can see the 3 hoods the far left thatā€™s the gsc that thing I had to top twice It phenomenology grew faster then everything else but for right is an unknown that tripled in last 2 and a half weeks of flower (second from right) this picture the one on the left one on right is pH bag seed

3 Likes

You sure have a lot of different lights, but the girls look good.

And has any one ever seen this type of leaf pattern itā€™s doing it on 3 of my purple haze plants not a bad thing but looks like a geometric triangular type growth pattern check this cool stuff out

5 Likes

Oh wow! I canā€™t even notice the colors when Iā€™m in there itā€™s s freaking bright ,see the purple tints on the leafs ?niiiice

1 Like

@Donaldj ^^^^^pictures above about triagular pattern leaf^^^^ can this be that the plant is getting confused since I have 3 different light sources all different u know what I have by now 400 175 150 HPs and mh mixed is he dancing to 3 different songs at the same time and coming up with this? Or am I just stoned to the bone lol

I think the triangular leaves is just the strain. I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

2 Likes

Yup. Just genetics imo. But the PH is fattening up. They all look good

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried a few different things on flower watts. For my first and second grows I had the 400W HPS and 400 MH going simultaneously. When i finished the two grows, I had 22 quart jars chock full of herb - 7 from my first five plants and 15 my my second wave of 7 plants. It last me from January to September. I never weighed the final product, nor calculated light usage per gram.

I just jarred my LAs from my third grow - six jars total from 4 plants. They were outdoor for veg and under 400W HPS only indoor for flowering. I got about 192g of dry trimmed bud in the jars and a boat load of trim/popcorn bud that will be used for cannaoil. Lost of product lost to bud rot, mites, and aphids.

Hereā€™s my journals if you interesting.

1 Like

@Sixpackdad thanks for stopping by man looks like I got some reading to do I did a skim but Iā€™m very interested thanks for the links should be informative as I have similar set up cheers

@basementstealth this is my journal

ok :+1: set to watching

update plants are bouncing back very well from the salt water fiasco ā€¦ Lol wtf was I thinking good intentions ā€¦ wrong delivery lol anyway all is doing good oh little things I noticed today from that little but of shock I gave them it kinda made all the calyxes almost snap a little amber and the day after a new head of white calyxes were sitting over the older browning ones could that be from the shock, can it of caused everything to hault and then resume production is that a sign that the shock did some hinderence in the flowering process @raustin @Donaldj @peachfuzz @Hogmaster anyone ever seen em flash amber way before there supposed to be following a breif shock and will things progress and finish as normal or have I reduced yield by throwing a wrench in the system

P.S - lay it on me donā€™t tell me what I want to hear tell me what I need to hear ā€¦ Iā€™ma big boy I can take it ā€¦ I hope :wink:

2 Likes