First harvest ready or wait

Here I am looking for help
Is this ready for harvest??? Or when can I thanks

2 Likes

Too many white pistils to think about harvesting at this point. You have a few weeks to go. For how many weeks has the plant been flowering? Eight to 10 weeks in the flowering stage is a typical harvest time.

1 Like

Started November 15th

1 Like

Is this a auto? I just chopped 2 autos started on November 17.

1 Like

I was asking about the date the plant started flowering (when pistils first appeared at the tips of the plant.)

1 Like

No they were ferminized seeds started 11/13/23

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t mark it down when they started I am doing a journal on my next grow

2 Likes

Autos can be feminized too. Is it a auto flower or photoperiod?

1 Like

They still look young to me primarily because of the white pistils. However, the only way to tell is with a loupe or handheld microscope. The trichomes under powerful magnification will always tell you the truth. Newer growers tend to err on the early side of things. Different strains and even individuals within the same batch, or plants under different conditions may look different to the naked eye when done. Development of pistil color, leaf senesence, size, timing…all are signals but not definitive indicators. That’s the trichomes job to tell us. You can get a pocket microscope from Amazon for about $15. It will get used!

2 Likes

I would say at least 3 weeks.
8 to 10 weeks from 1st sign of pistils

2 Likes

Nice frosty nugs my friend. Looks like around 3 weeks. After white pistils change to brown and turn in you can start watching your Trichomes. Good luck with these beauties.

1 Like

In agreement with above. I do not really pay attention to anything as far as “time” statements. When planted, when hedgehogs started, the bottom line is the trichs. I would say no less than 3 closer to 4 weeks based on the amount of white hairs.

WIN_20240213_08_58_51_Pro
WIN_20240213_09_23_22_Pro

1 Like