First grow with autos royal dwarf RQS and Blue Dream'matic Fast Budz

I went thru pulled dirt to the outside to give it more air flow under the plant I did it to the with the problems also

Even after one night the dirt pulls away from the side of the buckets on the top is that ok or should it be a couple days before doing that

2 Likes

That usually takes a few days. I would just feel down a couple inches to check moisture.

1 Like

Ok I saw that n everyone said watch n knew it couldn’t dry out in that time no way possible unless in 100 degree or higher temps

Ok thought I’d add that today is day #34 for all the girls and all are showing with pistils and thr blue dream’matic os showing just a few pistils like 6 on entire plant lol but the dwarves are all showing the one with the probs has big fat pistils like double the other girls size and the really jungle looking one has small regular pistils just every where. Think I’ll wait and water for round Thursday or if they say earlier then earlier lol goin to let them tell me this time.

1 Like

I went amd was putting whole thru soil to help dry it out and air it out when I noticed it wasn’t that wet so on the side wjth less roots i dug over half way down and the soils just damp thru n thru if it was over watering wouldnt it be wet wet feeling not like how soil feels when you get it out of the bag not really no not dry lol if that makes sense

Could it also be the bottom staying wetter than mid to tpp because this ones bucket is a lot taller n would make it smaller round

What soil are you using my friend and what are yoyr current outdoor temperature?

Fox farms ocean forest and they’re still inside and temps are high today inside n put lol like 82 inside and 93 outside

I also got fans goimg and pulling ac air imto room with another fan to help cool ot off and even turned off the big led panel for while to help

1 Like

If it dont feel really waterlogged your good, id let her settle back in Her pot dry out till the top of soil is a bit more dry and rewater till run off, like someone said before stsry with the outer rim of the pot and work your way in,i like one heavy Watering till run off, i water slowly till i see signs of run off then stop

1 Like

Ok awesome I thought it was strange how it felt like when I took a handful and make a clump it falls apart it don’t stay in a ball

1 Like

You golden my friend, plant looks healthy to me

1 Like

Awesome :+1::+1::grin: thanks friend

1 Like

The second pic is of a royal dwarf also but in smaller pot and been day since watering

The small pot one was dried dried out thr center mass was tiny bit dap as on spot soil was black couple inches down she sucked the water up last time obviously probably because of all the foliage

That last pic that’s the way they all should look I was surprised to see it that dry it’s been 2 days or a day with watering like small amount yesterday from foliar spray bout all

Hey sorry to bug ya again lol but I’ve had some people say that it’s roots probably if so would adding a root hormone to watering help any

Hey guys thought I’d check and see if anyone was on here

1 Like

Hello buddy!!!

1 Like