5.8-6.0 in vegging is best , you want 6.5 the last 2 weeks of flower , but you might need to give her 2.5 ml of cal mag and see if that fix her up good which I’m pretty sure it will or she need more nitrogen if you have not feed her at all .
To be technical on in soil to be in safe zone is 6.3-6.8 and hydro is 5.3-5.8 for best result in soil get ph to 6.5 and best results in hydro ph should be 5.5

Gone are the days when I would just throw some seeds in a wet spot. I am enjoying all the reading and ideas along with seeing the grow. Can’t wait for the end result. Thanks for the info. I’ll keep you posted
Every. Working great plants look good spots gone getting ready flower in a week or so. I have read a lot about triming and pruning. Is it alright to prune some of the smaller branches on a a auto flower? The plants have started to bud.
Sometimes you have to go off your own gut instincts in order to see results compared to what science says , most times this turns ordinary into extraordinary ?
The larger those “smaller branches” are, the more of a shock it is to the plant, stressing her.
If they are small, blocked from light, trim a few a day or so…small shoots are the easiest to approach. But the more mature ones think about as hurting her…it’s the wrong time for big shocks.
Why do you want to trim branches?
Leaves and branches are where your plant stores and draws its sugars for growth.
The more you prune the less sugar that plant has, therefore the less growth.
From what I have read trimming smaller branches at the bottom that receive little light can help buds at the top. I have also read not top auto flowering plants but it is ok to top others. This is first grow have to many plants 4 auto 4 golden. Things getting crowded. Autos budding at top great. Put them in 6 weeks ago hoping they finish before the Golden gets to big. Made a lot of mistakes but it is turning into a sea of green.
And sugar is produced as a protective layer on the plant my friend
content://media/external/file/content://media/external/file/content://media/external/file/791
Swing and a miss
Hey guys been busy have not checked in for awhile. I have a beautiful mess here. Plants are doing great. I have been using ILGM fertalizer products and the AK auto is flowering great. I planted them on 3/3at what point should I stop
Using the resin booster and should I use anything for the flush.
Almost looks like you have a seed in there.

