Gas lanterning! Thats another good one. Like and hour after they come in, and hour halfway, and another hour before they go out. Breaking that light cycle.
Ser Fuzz (@peachfuzz) has this stupid weird light trick finely tuned. I dont have timers (and assumed the other Scotty didnt either by the 24/7
) Thats actually why i ran it to start
The top and bottom are one and the same…
Soooo…
12 on…
5 off…
2 on…
5 off…
Back to 12 on …
And repeat…


Exactly I’m in seedling so I’m all night but once they are veg and flower all darkness… Learning my little patio quick
… It’s always a fun and knowledge to try new things
Actually makes perfect sense 
Holy crap! Im confused? What does all this mean?
Timers my friend and or waking up lol… It’s still getting the light just not on a 18/6 or 12/12 straight it’s incremented
To big time growers. One thing matters. Weight per watt per hour. U want to maximize ur watt costs and yield. So less time lights are on and ur plants stay on veg, bigger ur profit.