First Big Grow here for tips and help along the way

Welcome to my first big grow besides a few plants throughout the years hear and there for fun but now I have purchased a nice big tent and everything needed to amp my game up. I currently have 4 different strains growing and 6 plants. I am here for tips and tricks as I am learning everyday and always am looking for support. I am growing autos!

5 Likes

Show us some pics, that is half the fun. Welcome to the club. I will be watching.:eyes: Love to see everyone’s different grow styles. Happy growing. :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t know any tricks, heck I’m on my first indoor grow, but your welcome to ask any questions and glean any info you may want from my grow.

It’s only a test

1 Like

My setup we are officially in week two!

2 Likes

Somebody more knowledgeable than me may chime in, and with autos it may not be as big a deal, but (theres always a but) the one in the plastic pot has the potential to get root bound.

You may already know this, just an observation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your new setup. How big is your tent. I grew 8 autos in a 4x8 size and it turned into a forest quick. I like using 5 gal pots and I grow in a hydroponic setting with clay pebbles. I prefer hydroponic because it takes the stress out of adding water and nutrients. Lights are one of the most important part of your grow. I use two 680w led full spectrum. Good luck my friend happy to follow your grow

2 Likes

I have two 4x4 tents with 660 watt lights each along with inline ducts, fans, & humidifier! I have them all in one tent currently to help save some energy but I’ll be moving 3 into their new tent once

2 Likes

I was debating about hydroponic because I hear it creates a great tasting bud but it also seems like it would be more difficult for me but I definitely want to try it down the road!

2 Likes

Yes she’s just in a temporary pot until I can get back to my grow store and get another 5 gal bag I miscounted but I think she’ll be fine for a week or two no?

2 Likes

Dang good plan’n.

Lot of things I’d like to be doing, but I plan on moving so it’s hard to spend the coin on a room, and then do it all over again.

1 Like

@Huskypotlover, Are you a big guy, or are you a Husky fan?

2 Likes

I love huskies I have three of them 2 rescues and one adopted from a shelter!

2 Likes

Okay do we think the second plant pictured is a little leggy??

They’re coming along so nicely I have noticed a little over watering spots so going to cut back on humid and watering

2 Likes

Is this chemical burn or too much light? Just fed these girls yesterday with lotus nutrients grow, cal mag, & bloom they are on week 3 of flower sitting at 80% light 75 degrees and 55% humidity these didn’t look like this yesterday before feeding