Feminized vs autoflowering feminized

As one of the auto growers here on ilgm that answer these sort of questions all the time ide like to dispell some myths stated above.

Autos can take full feed nutrients just fine if your growing environment and genetics are on par with nutrient needs it’s all about learning to zone in all aspects.

Autos also do not sacrifice yeild, a growers mistakes sacrifice yeild in any grow.

Here was my amnesia haze I grew last grow with two Bruce banners behind it.

Here are my last Bruce banners

Here is a ak 47 I grew 9oz and some change.

Here is a sweet n sour I grew

You want colors?
Here is a purple kush I shoved in the corner and it lacked lighting but still did alright, I upgraded my tent so more space then light right now unfortunately.

How about a blackberry kush

Autos are a bit of a learning curve but if you want to learn to grow good buds grow autos, anyone can grow a photo. An auto gives you much better feedback as to how perfect your environment is.

I find photos a hassle now, light switching, worrying about light leaks, I can’t open my tent Durring darkness hours, they eat /drink more and I find they are less efficient.
When you grow autos you produce more bud per year because your plants grow faster and flower faster so your turn around is better.

11 Likes