Electronic Microscopes 🔬

When buying these things are they all about the same. 1 brand better than another. Best magnification etc.

Thanks

For what you’re trying to do, it really doesn’t matter. Just get one that can connect to your phone so you can upload trich pics here. Unless you’re trying to determine the inner structure of amebas then I’d say spend the coin.

4 Likes

This is the one I used, it’s gone up in price a bit, like everything.
Wifi I can view the image on my phone. I stealth grew and if I’m not mistaken I used hot spot and was able to view it.

I upgraded my phone and now my phone is good enough for me to gauge harvest time.

Microscope

This not a recommendation, just what I use. I’m sure there are plenty of options out there.

2 Likes

They’re all Chinese. One’s no better than the other. Going cheap is it what I did and I think I paid like $17 for it

3 Likes

I was amazed to find the same thing with my s22. I have to be perfectly still but it does work.
Only thing worth paying an extra few bucks is wirless so the cord doesnt get tangled in your plant.

2 Likes

Off the subject a bit buuttt how do I find my order ##. I bought the seeds here but my dumma$$ can’t find the order ##. I’m a computer illiterate. I did just fine without all this electronic $hit for most of my life and bam…everything is all F’ed up.
Thanks

1 Like

Go to ILGM seed site where you ordered the seeds log in Or short cut scroll to top of this Page “buy seeds” find person icon click it, sign in and left hand side click “my orders” and all your orders are there with the numbers.

2 Likes

@Gilly

Do a search for ilgm in your email.

2 Likes

Hey @1LuckyMF, that is a nice scope for sure. I spent a whopping $19 on 1. Sposed ta be here tomorrow. Its not that I can’t afford it…I can. You’ve read in my other posts whata tighta$$ I am. Lol! Christ, I’m still driving my “2000” Dodge RAM Laramie. Only 125,400 miles She’ll be 24 yrs. old the 23rd of next month. Wouldn’t sell it for a million dollars. Well, I might. I do know there’s no way in hell I’m gonna pay 70-90 grand for a new 1!!!

1 Like

Aint it the truth. I just looked at my amazon order, 21$ when I bought it.

You just think your a tight a$$. When touch tone phones first came out, dad wouldn’t pay the extra .25 cents for tone service. I haven’t paid for cable since I was 22, tried one of the introductory offers. My first bill was double what it was suppose to be, nope, cut it off, thats been the extent of my cable experience.

My 3500 ram is a 2008, I bought it new because the economy crashed and they had 16K off msrp in the window, I did a little better. I have 200K miles on it, but for a few years I did some hot shot runs and made enough to more than pay for the truck. And yeah, no way I could / would pay the money for a new truck… insanity.