Dr.Evil's krazy jungle grow!

Probably. You want one driver per power cord?

i was going to use two drivers per fixture. so something that would carry that load 14awg?

14awg 3 conductor plenty good. They make those waterproof connectors for 2 loads as well

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N0V4F1P/ref=pd_aw_fbt_60_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=J9QK8PBYE2C3NPBPJXRX

You may have to drill out ends a little to get cable to fit through. But these are what I have on my 2 driver light.

I’ll save your tags and set this to watching. I’m ready for the evil journey…

thanks for the tag…set to watching, save the @ for other folks :wink:, ready for a good read, lots of pictures with a happy ending!

Lets get this party started! Looks like everyone’s here.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE has more going then you are you going to take that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: couldn’t resist can’t wait to see your beautiful girls @BIGE

thank you @dbrn32…i’ll get those on the way as well!

Found it !!
:eyes:

welcome aboard!

I’m in and watching!

Lmfao @Hogmaster @BIGE
I need to rebuild my room and then i will be back in full swing i have my five girls going for the outdoors And im good with that for now Hog
I will have a room full of plants soon
I plan on germinating a bunch soon so i cant keep
Pushing the build out off hahaha
I want to get the girl settled in outdoors first tho

Come on man lol

sounds like a bunch of hem-hawing @Hogmaster

Man I needed that I couldn’t stop laughing

I think he scared LOL I can help but give him so much grief

all of my light components are on the way to the lair @dbrn32
muhahaha!

soon, my monster bud army will take over the world!!!