Dr.Evil's krazy jungle grow!

no electric guy,no light guy!!

i have more moods than that!!! lol
but yea,i’m trying to cover the bases!

All good dawg, I’m just messing with ya a bit.

:call_me_hand: can’t wait to see them grow, espicially the white rhino and trainwreck have never seen either @BIGE happy growing :man_dancing:

OK, I’m ready for the grow show… Thanks for invite

Alright! So let’s get this show started!

Strapped in and watching!!!

Thanks for the tag looking forward to seeing this

Can’t wait to see it evolve that’s for sure @BIGE

Thanks for the tag mate I’m along for the ride too :v:.

Thanks for the tag! I’m absolutely keep an eye on it.

Hahahahahaha that’s rich right there!!

I was thinking no big deal at first, then I kept scrolling. Figured I would at least make 3rd or 4th page lol. I guess @BIGE just figures I can sniff out the catchy titles. Did this time anyway.

i’m about to call arrow and ask for 10% off…lol
they did not have strips when last sale was on…lol
have you heard of verical @dbrn32
413$$ worth lol
16 strips
4 drivers
done deal!

I haven’t, What do they have for prices? And free shipping?

they are part of arrow…prices were higher and they did not have a meanwell driver so i left…lol
i placed order through arrow with no promo discount…lol
300$ just for strips!
413$ total 16 strips 4 drivers at arrow

Eek, $113 for 4 drivers though not bad at all. Which 4 did you get?

hlg-185h-c1050 =46.60$ each arrow
bxeb-l1120z-35e-400c-b3 = 12.37$ each at arrow
verical wanted twenty bucks a strip!
i went with arrow even though verical had 10% discount…lol
the lady that informed me of verical said they rarely run out of anything…
but they had no meanwell drivers

Nice! I’ll definitely stay away from vertical.

the cost went down the more you bought but 16 strips was still 3oo+$$
what guage wire do i need for the ac side @dbrn32
is there some at amazon with plug end made up already?