Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Or twice a day like I got myself into😂

6 Likes

I didn’t add any perlite, I don’t water every day, but when the top of the coco dries out, it should be watered.

7 Likes

I may try that next grow My Covert Brother. Just straight coco? :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yep, just straight coco. It holds moisture a little better, longest I went was 4 days, plant was wilted at that point. Wouldn’t try that in flower, but it definitely lengthens the timeframe a bit. Flowering in my opinion requires more frequent watering times anyways, so the flowering stage is a moot point even in soil. I pretty much water every day, or every other, no matter soil or coco, in flowering phase.

9 Likes

I’m in pure coco, nothing else. I CAN get away without feeding for a day if I completely saturated it the day before. Other than that, once the roots fill up the pot, it’s feed every day for the most part

11 Likes

Thank you @MattyBear & @Covertgrower that may be the way I go next grow. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Me too… my morning coffee/water is with my ladies. D your killin it!

7 Likes

Time to look into auto pots! I’ll let you know how mine do but I was kinda the same way. I didn’t want to water everyday but also wanted to try coco. Pretty soon I’ll only be checking ph daily in my reservoir as it should last a few days. Plants are looking awesome as usual bro :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you Brother :pray: you are too kind. But three of these girl’s are in dire straits. I’m hopin and prayin the mycos and tea help turn them turn around. But I have to wait till Wednesday till I get them :crossed_fingers::pray:
I hope you are as high as
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:
:v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Brother that’s what I’m thinkin too. How much would a setup be for 5 or 6 plants? And thanks :pray: in advance. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

🥳 September 2021: 5 year anniversary BOM contest Everyone please check out all these beautiful buds and vote. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

It depends on what you go with. A four pot system starts around $265 with a 12 gal reservoir and a six pot system starts around $435 with a 25 gal reservoir. I went with one 12 gal reservoir per tent that will feed two plants. I’ll see how long it lasts when they start to get thirsty.

3 Likes

dammit Dman…you killing it :ok_hand:… and the solo girl is just WoW :star_struck::sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother! But 3 of my girls ain’t lookin so good. So I’m may be killin it it the literal way. But I’m hopin the flush and some mycos and tea (that My Brother Barry uses :wink:) will save them. But I won’t get that till Wednesday. :crossed_fingers::pray:

4 Likes

our brother Barry grows beasts :crazy_face:…im pretty sure whatever you getting from him will sort out all your issues :pray: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Just going out to give them a drink of some molasses and mycos top dressed.
I over did it a bit when I gave them their pk boost last time. Stalled them some so this should help a lil. :wink: :crossed_fingers:
And thanks for the high praise my brother. :pray:
Appreciated.

:v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

7 Likes

credit given where its due my friend… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

I hope :crossed_fingers: and pray :pray: the rain gives you a break My Brother Barry! And you are doin extremely well fighting with Mother Nature! You have my utmost respect :fist:! You are dealt a crappy hand to start with. # 1 a short Growin season. #2 rainy as all get out!! I could go on! But like I’ve said you have my utmost respect :fist:
:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The more frequent watering deterred me from coco at first as well. Then I figured I’m checking on the daily anyways, how much more is it to feed them while I’m in there anyways. And the time you save dealing with lock out, flushes, etc makes the frequent watering worth it.

13 Likes

@AfgVet Your words are so true My Sister and I just bought a battery powered sprayer that makes my watering time 15 minutes instead of a hour. Thank you for dropping in and your guidance and knowledge is deeply appreciated! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes