Diseased leaves!

Hello. I’m from Russia, ru-community couldn’t help me with this problem. Hope to find help here! I use google translator, I apologize in advance for errors in the syntax.
I hope for help, because my hands fall already.
From the beginning, from the sprout, yellow spots began to appear on the leaves of one plant, which then blackened, spread throughout the leaf and the leaf naturally rotted. Please note that this problem started from the beginning, when there were still no fertilizers, there were no problems with temperature and humidity, but the substrate was the cheapest land from the store.
I watched further, the lower leaves died off, the disease climbed higher, onto initially healthy green leaves. Symptoms are similar to a lack of calcium, so I began to pour in pH 7.0, water pH 5.2 came out. He also began to give GHE fertilizers, but in smaller quantities, so as not to additionally injure.
At the last watering I saw a small white bug in the ground! Who can it be and can it be the culprit of the problems ??

On the second plant, everything was ok from the beginning, but now there are similar symptoms, maybe still the problem is in pests, and not in nutrients? This is the second plant

Welcome to ilgm :v: let me see if someone can help @Myfriendis410 you’re my go to for this lol. I was thinking thrips but not sure.

1 Like

What lights are you using, the soil also looks pretty dry to me, what’s your dosage of nutrients

I’m using 250W High-Pressure Sodium Lamp.
I said, the problem started before using nutrients. The last time I used 0,5 ml FloraMicro, 0,5 ml FloraGro and 2 ml FloraBloom in five liters of water in each plant.
I water my plants once a 3-4 days. They are growing in 23 liter grow bags

Hello mate!
if there are thrips, would i see them on the leaves? I usually check the leaves above and below

Today is 45th day

1 Like

@howpim so 7 gallon bags correct? I’m not really sure what the problem is it seems to be a combination, they just look sick in general, just my personal opinion try to grow outside next grow if possible, but let me tag some pros To help
@Mrcrabs
@PurpNGold74
@imSICKkid
@Missiles

I’ve only seen them once but the damage looked similar. You said you found a creature on your soil. Did you take a pic of it?

I guess we should start with a service ticket
:male_detective:

How about filling this out. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: if soil; WHAT soil? WHAT lights and distance and power. This will help greatly to help you.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

Welcome to ilgm my friend, from what you’ve posted it looks to me that you have fungus gnats in yours soil and your ph is out of line , being it’s at 5.2, coming out. What I use for fungus gnats is insects frass,it contains Chitin, which kills root feeding nematodes, fungus gnats and more. It will not kill beneficial insects. I grown more on the organic side so my methods are a little different, don’t know if your able to source insects frass in Russia but if not there are other ways, give it sometime to let others chime in and se what they think, Good luck buddy :four_leaf_clover::crab:

4 Likes

My first impression was like @Mrcrabs. Looks like a fungal problem.
Root rot looks exactly like what I see.

2 Likes

I agree with @Mrcrabs and @Spiney_norman . The pH is too low and possible fungal problem.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs look how good she’s looking

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have some pretty good help here. I will try to check back for updates.

2 Likes

Sweet buddy, looks like she’s bulking up, :+1:

1 Like

@howpim here is a basic chart i use too

1 Like