Critical fast in coco loco str8

So I have 3 critical fast budz in coco loco n 2 are doing lovely but one isn’t so well she is dark on bottom n light green almost yellow green from midway to tops

1 Like

Hmmm. I could not even get a plant to get past aa week and a half in cocoloco and i buffered and all to it. Just wasnt a type of.medium im not supposed to hrw in maybe. Canna coco is great stuff if u can fond it and get it to u. Never an issue so far using it. @CMichGrower @PurpNGold74 @GreenSnek @Covertgrower

1 Like

I just use cheap viagrow coco from home depot it’s half the cost of others and just needs to be buffered good quality too

1 Like

Coco loco is good stuff. It’s convenient and ready to use, and it comes prebuffered. I’ve never used it, because I’m cheap, and purchase the bricks.

2 Likes

Whacha feeding them buck?

That one in the back right looks a tad overwatered and clawy.

The one in focus im really not sure. Looks like burned tips but something diff with the yellowing. Try to focus on one badly afflicted leaf. Heck pluck on and get a good pic of it

1 Like

I didnt have good luck with it by itself. Mixed with ffof it worked out well but not by otself. Lol. U remember that bubblegum auto. It was like a charlie brown christmas tree for months

2 Likes

3 are in super soil n oceans forest with lil happy frog that’s the ZKittles n critical fast bud is in coco loco, coco loco being fed I.L.G.M plant ferz but using in small dosages got some very high n.p.k levels … N Skittles well jus spring water n now in flower I was going add some booster from fox farm or ilgm plant fertz I’m not sure witch to start using with them would rather jus top feed with bone meal n worm castings n recharge or some oceans forest, I also have kelp n biolive but gotta fins out if I suppose to use them weekly or monthly or ??? @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @GreenSnek @Mark0427

1 Like

Critical fast bud!
16240763626134137781583832562601|375x500
Critical fast bud mainline

Zkittles
Zkittles
Look who is new to the family SUPER lemon haze

Taxa lmao, also my other critical fast bud is the first pic at top of thread idk y it woulsn go right

1 Like

Yea my one critical seems to b having a slight problem but my other 2 r doing quite well. Nice n green as thi other is turning a yellow green … I don’t like it… Nope no no gotta fix gotta get a run off n check pH again yea

1 Like

Forgot to pluck me a leaf? Get one of the damaged leaves off the plant a a picture of it please.

Well really quick I need your advice

This is my one baby at 8 weeks excst in flower

2 Likes

Here’s critical fast bud

my flash won work let me c if I can use someone elses

critical fast bud leaves at 8weeks from sprout n started flowering may17

Somehow either potassium is locked out (pH or excess of something else) or she is in need of alot more then you are giving her. Sometimes u get a hungry plant.

From the swell and the state of her pistils, you are pst the start of week 7. Nurse her on along. Pluck the weak leaves and prepare to pull an early plant.

I’m an idiot lol

Why am I an idiot or you an idiot??? An yea that was right before I trimmed all them off her she going for one maybe two more weeks than I’m going chop I think.!.?.?!.?. But yea my criticals are in cocoloco an they are probably hungrier than I thought I notice a change when I gave her some ilgm veg feet that’s when her bottom half turned green again but her top is still yellow green . I also screwed up with too many plant to start

1 Like

O no no u r not I needed ur advice on another plant… Shoot I have 12 plants 5 about to harvest in week or so n 5 in early flower n 2 seedlings

1 Like

Haha never that bro. Im the idiot. You just told me how old and I asked. Looked up 2 messages and found the answer.

Whats going on with the others?

Jus corrected a deficiency in my coco loco she was under fed… Yayayayayyaah I’m so happy with myself @PurpNGold74 she was under fed… Last nigt gave her cal mag n notice a slight change n this morning fed her flower time an plant booster ilgm an now shea looking good, well starting too

1 Like

Literally my plants right now. Theyll live lol

SUPER underwatered