Could use some help with my spider farmer g3000

Hey guys first run with the spider farmer g3000 I just got. I just transplanted my blueberry CBDs from solo cups into their next size containers. I have a 7 ft tall grow tent. Was wondering where I should have the light right now and at what intensity? I’ve tried to look it up and can’t seem to find anything on the spider farmer page or on YouTube as to where I should be at. When I check PPF it was around 500. Which seems like that should be a little low for that light when it’s at 65% and 30" above. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated as I am so new to this light. I don’t want to burn them and I don’t want them to go too slow because of the lights not strong enough. Thanks everyone for all your help I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

morning Mucluc…I recommend using a DLI reading to set your lights…hang them as high as you can and still get the DLI reading you need…the intensity adjust is what you would use to set theDLI reading instead of lowering and raising your light…in my 4x4 tent my light hangs at 56 inches from the floor from seedling to flower… I just adjust intensity to achieve the DLI reading needed…

2 Likes

Ok got it. I am going to raise my light to the top of the tent. What should my DLI reading be at this stage? And inveg stage in a couple of weeks? And in flower stage?

DLI is at 8.6

1 Like

@Mucluc might help SF suggestion

But It all seems to close to me

2 Likes

here are 2 charts to go as a guide…
Photo

auto DLI chart

I run DLI 20 for seedling phase which for me is the first 3 weeks above ground…then I switch to veg phase and set DLI 35 --40–45 for the next 3 weeks…now its time to go to flower DLI 35 —40—45 then start going back down after a couple weeks to end up at 30 at harvest…this is what works for my grow…yours will be different and watch your plants to see how they react…

2 Likes

At plant top level my DLI reading is 16 that’s with the light on 100% at the top of the tent. I am using my phone so I don’t know if that makes a big difference or not. It is a very good phone though.

2 Likes

that is good …as she grows taller she grows into the light and DLI naturally goes up

I use the photone app on my IPhone… as long as your phone recognizes full spectrum LED you are ok…

These guys got you covered.
Just want to say its better to remove the trimmed plant leaves from the dirt and not leave them there to decompose. They can develop bad mold and spread that mold to your plants and soil.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that. Saw it on others figured it turned into fertilizer so did it too. Will remove immediately.

2 Likes

Takes a long time. Great addition to a compost pile though.
Start a bucket outside and add all the plant material as you trim, harvest and such.

1 Like