Coast of Maine Soil

Can’t wait 2 c that. Tag me if you got a journal going

1 Like

Jack’s is not organic

Def not I stated it’s a 3 part nutriotion never said it was organic.

@SilvaBack203 I am growing in COast of Main as well and noticed that the first pic of your plants are showing the same leaf issues as mine. Is that something you see often? Just trying to figure out if this is normal or i have an issue somewhere… please check my post if you can.

@Dabgramps I also noticed you pics are similar to mine as well.

Also, here’s a pic of my girl now

2 Likes

I just hit my local hydro store, 50 miles away. Seeds are popping up now!

7 Likes

Perlite added in that Stonington blend will be a huge difference than just running it straight out of the bag at least in my experience with it. Overall a great soil to grow out of for sure. Don’t think you’ll be disappointed at all!! Good luck with your grow!

1 Like

Yes it’s normal depending in genetics they get it with coco too and different soils. They grow out of it. No problem and I would continue doing what you doing because that’s a nice looking healthy girl

2 Likes

I add 20 - 25% Perlite to my Stonington soil. Last grow with it was my 1st in a tent. Awesome chop. Beautiful buds…

3 Likes

5 gallons for autos and 15 for photos is what their site days

I use COM seed starter in plastic cups; up pot to 1 GA containers stitch to COM Castine Blend. I add Build a Soil Craft Blend Nutrient Pack, Worm Castings and Lobster Compost to the COM Castine Blend. In my 25 GA and 30 GA pots I amend with the same and add Recycle-Sil - Natural Silica made from rice hulls. Next year I’m just going to add rice hulls. Also I water with Rootwise Mycrobe Complete and let it set for 2-3 weeks (not necessary). Oh, for outdoor grow.

What strain is the 1 main and little side branching ? Thanks for sharing.